Opinion Poll - Recent (and potentially upcoming) Updates

When BIG changes come, some advance notice MAY be given, depending on the type of enhancement.
this is where to discuss these that are announced, and where we announce them.

What do you want?

Maintain Status Quo Entirely
1%
Sabotage Only Destroy Attack Weapons
4%
Lower % of Def Weps Sabbed, or Total Amount of Sabs Possible
7%
Keep Sabotage Exactly As It Is
7%
Remove Alliance Repair Function
10%
Keep Alliance Repair Function
12%
Remove Alliance PPT Function
8%
Keep Alliance PPT Function
17%
Lower Attacker Losses When Massing
13%
Keep % Losses When Massing As They Are
2%
Increase Amount Of Hits Allowed Before Someone Phases
16%
Keep Massing As It Is
4%

Total votes: 184
Couzens
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Roman
ID: 42786

Re: Opinion Poll - Recent (and potentially upcoming) Updates

I like the way the game is currently, sabbing and ACing thru a defence have basically just came into great effect.

Also how about more ats so activity can compete with $$ :)

Robe
Aussie Icon
Race: Vampyre
ID: 14876

Honours and Awards

Couzens wrote:I like the way the game is currently, sabbing and ACing thru a defence have basically just came into great effect.

Also how about more ats so activity can compete with $$ :)

Common complaint for a long time now in both servers.

Not enough attack turns.
Buck wrote:The Great and Complex GateWars Novel!
The Forces of Light... Robe, The Novels Main Protagonist, The Polar opposite of EtL... Or is she?
Are they that different? There battles have encompassed entire careers and lives within the game, the most bitter and epic of enemies, neither will leave while the other stands... the ultimate climax, will it ever come?
Who knows. One things for sure, the Freedom Fighter is in it for the long haul, its in her head now,
and she must save the world or die trying.
2011 Descensions
ImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
2010 Descensions
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
stuff of legends
Forum Expert

Couzens wrote:I like the way the game is currently, sabbing and ACing thru a defence have basically just came into great effect.

Your screwed if you dont farm every second of the day to buy nearly 1 quad worth of covert levels, to protect yourself and attack with. Otherwise no point in building a defence in war... actually no point in building anything in a war.
Your especially screwed if your ascending as well.
AC cost and its action i can live with, sabbing taking over any form of attack i cant, you either have an epic defence and covert to ward off sabbing and AC'ing or you cant really play in wars. Its like the ascended server and Destroy military, you dont sab, nor do you mass someones defence down, you just DM.
Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite
Alliance: Retired
Race: Retired

Kikaz wrote:
doc holliday wrote:i could agree to an update that makes sabbing only take out attack weps IF and only if alliance repair no longer repaired defense (just attack) or it was taken out completely. Otherwise its way to hard to take a defense down.

This Jason.

Agreed OR we could role it back to the old covert based system??? - Personally (this is an opinion only) this will make the game more interesting...There is already too much emphesis on Covert Building and Sabbing. The art of massing is dying as it stands with the previous covert update. Accounts are getting too covert heavy these days in my opinion and it also limits the smaller guys from having fun in a war if some big account comes in and sabs thier strike and def before they could ever use it and they have an extreamly limited way of defending against it. It will certainly allow the younger accounts to have a chance to go toe to toe with the big boys :smt019

Lets make it more interesting - Lets bring some Balance back to this Game :smt047
Awards :smt106

I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Return to “Discussion on Enhancements (coming up)”