Forum Account

for FORUM issues, complaints, requests, bugs, etc - - not game related...
Iron Duke
Forum Newbie
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Dan

Forum Account

I no longer have access to my original forum account 'The Iron Duke'. Over a week ago now I went to log in but it said my password was wrong and the maximum amount of password attempts had been tried so the CAPTCHA security box appeared. That was my first login attempt so until then Google Chrome / Firefox had saved my passwords for me.

I manually entered my username, password and the security phrase. Failed again... So I am assuming someone has either logged into my account and changed my password - If that can be proven somehow I know exactly who it was, but as it is I can't. Or someone who knew the email address I used for the forum account reset the password on me.

The problem is, the hotmail account i used for my forum account has been automatically deleted from inactivity for over ninety days. So i cannot login to it to use the new reset password #-o

I emailed game administration but they do not have access over the forum stuffs apparently.

Help would be great...
Iron Duke
Forum Newbie
Alternate name(s): Dan

Re: Forum Account

Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Iron Duke wrote:The problem is, the hotmail account i used for my forum account has been automatically deleted from inactivity for over ninety days. So i cannot login to it to use the new reset password #-o
After a while you can re-register the email address at hotmail.... have you tried that?
Image ImageImageImage
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Oh, yes. THAT. Happened to me too a while back.
Was able to restore access since I still had my Live-mail, but it glitches occasionally.
Might have something to do with the way the passwords are stored? No idea, really.

Return to “Forum Specific Issues/Requests/Bugs (NOT GAME ISSUES)”