I need a cool sig for Michael Myers.....

A record of past signatures, avatars, and any other graphics.

Moderator: Market Mods

Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

I need a cool sig for Michael Myers.....

Hey its Dis Tra Tuat, I need a sig for Michael Myers, I will get you details if you are interested. Price is negotiable. Thanks

darklunas1978@gmail.com is my msn
GOLDEN WING
Wraith
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Heatwave
ID: 0

Re: I need a cool sig for Michael Myers.....

just post exactly what you want?

bright image?? or just creative??

and including some images that you like might help :)

Golden
Golden's Trade feedback
13,340,362,434,249 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 720,000 of ??????'s Covert Ops!
20,630,871,718,938 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2.970.149 of steeooo's Undercover Agents!
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Thanks for responding. I would like Michael Myers sorta dripping blood but not ALOT of blood just a little. And also I would like LG+1 and I am currently waiting on an alliance request so may need to add a lil. But basically like a picture similar to my avatar, and above him his name dripping blood,with LG+1 in one corner and my ID underneath it. I wanna reserve the other corner's writing space for my alliance hopefully. I would like more of a movie screen than animation if possible. anyone interested please send me a few examples. ty
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

I put up a link to the pic I want for my sig on the post. It should be an easy one.

Just that sig background with
MICHAEL MYERS
Living God +1
Of the ORI

Mess with the Best, ah you know the rest.

I would like that written in Blood Red please.

Sounds kinda easy, i will pay for it i have naq. TY
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

Please close thread

As you can see i made the sig myself, i may open shop.....not bad for first try.

Return to “Graphics Archives”