Feeding

High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

Feeding

Well hopefully i'm not jinxing it, but it's been a good wave, and it looks like the feeding issue has been slowed.

What might be useful next wave is the following

the way UP is calculated changes.

You have your Base UP
which has the officers, the commander and whatever other bonuses.

Then you have your equaling server up

This is 50% of the top up (Base+ bonuses) which is either added every turn so 1/48th every turn, or once a day.

Now for the reasoning I would like to "unlink" UP costs

That means if someone starts 3-4 weeks later they have to buy UP starting from 3-400 base up and pay full value.
Now in terms of army sizes the top people should have an army, and the inactives should have a much smaller army.

And no one get's Cheap UP. Therefore the buy as quickly as they can, and then just have to figure out when is best to farm.

You shouldn't have any run away accounts, but at the same time you don't have accounts that log in every week farm for 30 mins, and log out and save their turns and go and take rank 1. :) that's my plan at the moment.
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake
HippyFool
Forum Elder

Re: Feeding

And unlink techs from the top, and make income from miners about 5x what it was this era.

Other than that I agree.

MSN = paddy_pan@hotmail.com

Naq sold to date: 6168tril

Trade Feedback- http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=105680 :)
Affirmation
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Magnificents
Race: Ancient
ID: 42530
Alternate name(s): Affy 'Bad Affy' or just Crazy Old Man Affy

Re: Feeding

Agreed, think the Daily UP needs a little tweak, and also increase the amount of NAQ generated by Miners, at least by 2X, and if we are feeling prickly and generous then 5X could be exciting!

I think maybe having at least ONE of the Daily Bonuses worth doing something with this Era would be nice also. I went the ENTIRE Era w/o ever using one Daily bonus. That was just dis-heartening for an old dude that loves to feel like I am getting something for logging in every day. I think this may have help to contribute to my habit of only logging in about once every three-four days. Need some sort of incentive to make me get off my fat arse and login daily! HAHA
What Happened to my Siggy????

Damn it Bernie!!

Affy? or 'Bad Affy'...:
Spoiler
What in the H E double LL happened to the Siggy's???

Return to “General”