If I start playing Quantum..

GOLDEN WING
Wraith
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Heatwave
ID: 0

Re: If I start playing Quantum..

EnVy! wrote:@GOLDEN - you actually log in more to forums than quantum. and you have no skill for this game... better at talking than playing

@juliette- i hope we get to work together one day.

@ elg - oh stop it... mans game :-)

All talk??

thats why you where statless for an entire era :shock: :shock:
Golden's Trade feedback
13,340,362,434,249 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 720,000 of ??????'s Covert Ops!
20,630,871,718,938 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2.970.149 of steeooo's Undercover Agents!
ElgCaress
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Devine
ID: 0

HippyFool wrote:
ElgCaress wrote:Welcome! Good to see another lady here! Now if we can get a few more maybe we can show the boyz how it's done :smt047

I am sensing a battle of the sexes era! I'll make a boys alliance if you make a girls one! :D

I'd take you up on that offer if we can find some ladies Mr H.

Juliette, go forth and recruit woman!! :D

EnVy! wrote:@ elg - oh stop it... mans game :-)

Bite me!! ;)

Neimenljivi wrote:Battle of sexes?
Hmmm perhaps even good ol' Jack might stop by to show the ladies that they should rather spend their time figuring how to please their god instead of challenging us :smt029

~Jack

LOL! Unfortunately my comeback is not suitable for this PG Forum :smt106
Affirmation
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Magnificents
Race: Ancient
ID: 42530
Alternate name(s): Affy 'Bad Affy' or just Crazy Old Man Affy

HippyFool wrote:
ElgCaress wrote:Welcome! Good to see another lady here! Now if we can get a few more maybe we can show the boyz how it's done :smt047

I am sensing a battle of the sexes era! I'll make a boys alliance if you make a girls one! :D

I guess that means I have to play with the Women's Alliance since you are always telling me I play like a Shiela... :smt050

'Bad Affy' sez... That is about the only way Affy will get any action this next Era... :smt090

Wow, Bad Affy, I carry you around in my pathetic and demented psychic and you have to throw me under the bus like that?? :smt091
I do think a "Battle of the Sexes" Era could be fun, but I am still somewhat scared of my South African Amazonian warrior goddesses I have been teaming up with for the last 5 or 6 Eras or more? They are as scary and fierce as they are beautiful and tenacious! :smt101

OK... I'll share my Fruit Loops with Juliette. :smt058
What Happened to my Siggy????

Damn it Bernie!!

Affy? or 'Bad Affy'...:
Spoiler
What in the H E double LL happened to the Siggy's???

Return to “General”