plague benefit

When BIG changes come, some advance notice MAY be given, depending on the type of enhancement.
this is where to discuss these that are announced, and where we announce them.
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

plague benefit

with the new (tougher) plague being introduced, it strikes me as a limiting factor if people are stuck with just one type of unit. Customizing is necessary to get great attack or defence or covert, but with plauge hitting growth a further change becomes impossible in the short/medium term.

Therefore - I am proposing this:
When a user hits the plague+1 (ie one multiple over the plauge limit, in this case 300k over ) they have the ability to use the 'plague emergency response act' which will UNTRAIN all supers. Its a one shot deal. All or none.
The goal is to give that account a benefit of re-customizing. And, since supers are untrainable, it is only available as this emergency measure. I do not think I need a weekly limit on its use, but will consider it if ppl find a way to abuse it :)

thoughts?
Don't make me use this!!!
renegadze
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Re: plague benefit

so basically a certain person built their account one way, and now want the ability to build it another?

how many people ingame are even close to this option being valid? can we try making an update for all not just an update for one ](*,)
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

renegadze wrote:so basically a certain person built their account one way, and now want the ability to build it another?

how many people ingame are even close to this option being valid? can we try making an update for all not just an update for one ](*,)

+1
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
Tekki
Forum Addict

needs a limit on the number of times it can be used a week.

As it will be abused.

Basically if you get to plague you say have a massive defence... or strike perhaps. You mass things, then suddenly can buy up MERCs to get to plague and viola, all those strike supers can be untrained into other things?

Too abuseable.

Maybe untrain half?
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
RoKeT
Forum Zombie

and if supers get untrained would you not go back down to a zero D if you have only supers, and a hell of a lot to get raided if someone noticed?
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
Tekki
Forum Addict

RoKeT wrote:and if supers get untrained would you not go back down to a zero D if you have only supers, and a hell of a lot to get raided if someone noticed?

Are you likely to untrain while not on PPT?
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
renegadze
Forum Elite

Tekki wrote:
RoKeT wrote:and if supers get untrained would you not go back down to a zero D if you have only supers, and a hell of a lot to get raided if someone noticed?

This still does not negate the fact most of the people in the top 30 are still 3 months away from this even being possible. This assumes they:-

A) don't get massed
B) don't mass/farm themselves
C) have a solid 5mil/day UP

as stated, it's an update for 1
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
RoKeT
Forum Zombie

Tekki wrote:

oh i appologise i thought it happened automatically didn't catch the "they'd be able to activate" lol but at the same time if massing is unfair then why don't we bring back old massing? with the advatadge of being having the "auto war setting" i like that idea :) it helps with Nox and Critical lol
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
doc holliday
Forum Elite
Alliance: Unnatural Selection

supers are supers.. their more powerful than regs/mercs but they are more permanent. Don't destroy the perfect balance that this game has had for years in this area. If someone makes a decision to train supers, it's a permanent decision until the supers are killed or they ascend. Always has been and always should be that way. It's one of the foundations of this game.

Changing it in this area will benefit mostly players that use $$ on the game. Their benefits already include the ability to buy back the uu after the supers die... That benefit is enough in my opinion.
Spoiler
Mathlord wrote:
doc holliday wrote:just don't come off ppt :smt071 :smt043
See what doc is really saying, is his six shooters tickle...until you die from it :D
Spoiler
prsko wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote: As anyone who knows me knows, I never build up planets, if I steal a good one, so be it, but I never waste naq on a planet.
So that triple planet u bought was allready built up?
Or am I twisting your words like the rest?
dgb
Forum Expert

:roll: +1 for doc
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

+2

Absolutely agreed...if you make the decision to train tons of supers, then you take responsibility for that action.

There is no need to further complicate this game just because people are upset lol.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Chacho
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
ID: 67430

doc holliday wrote:supers are supers.. their more powerful than regs/mercs but they are more permanent. Don't destroy the perfect balance that this game has had for years in this area. If someone makes a decision to train supers, it's a permanent decision until the supers are killed or they ascend. Always has been and always should be that way. It's one of the foundations of this game.

Changing it in this area will benefit mostly players that use $$ on the game. Their benefits already include the ability to buy back the uu after the supers die... That benefit is enough in my opinion.

+3????
TRADE FEEDBACK: http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=169506

13,043,847 Untrained ware taken from the realm of LordRevan.
4,858,605 Untrained ware taken from the realm of G3.
2,438,714 Untrained ware taken from the realm of tamer.
2,209,812 Untrained ware taken from the realm of tamer. (Yeah, I got him twice ;) )
3,141,426 Untrained ware taken from the realm of caldrinn.
FEAR ME!!
Rabbid Thom
Wascawwy Wabbit
Alliance: General - Battle/FAQ Mods
Race: Rabbid
ID: 7905

i see a flaw here that will be abused

if i was to train 50 mil def supers
i could then buy 50 mil def mercs
Untrian those supers and i'd have a def without the loss of uu keeping me well over the plague to continuously do this.

so basically whats i saying is as soon as you get over plague you could keep a def all the time without dropping army size

like wise with strike
Forum Newbie

doc holliday wrote:supers are supers.. their more powerful than regs/mercs but they are more permanent. Don't destroy the perfect balance that this game has had for years in this area. If someone makes a decision to train supers, it's a permanent decision until the supers are killed or they ascend. Always has been and always should be that way. It's one of the foundations of this game.

+4
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

Rabbid Thom wrote:i see a flaw here that will be abused

if i was to train 50 mil def supers
i could then buy 50 mil def mercs
Untrian those supers and i'd have a def without the loss of uu keeping me well over the plague to continuously do this.

so basically whats i saying is as soon as you get over plague you could keep a def all the time without dropping army size

like wise with strike

If you have no supers don't you mercs desert at turn change?
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q

Return to “Discussion on Enhancements (coming up)”