Teen Wolf

Where players can relax and discuss their favorite TV shows a*WARNING* spoilers may abound *WARNING*
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Teen Wolf

OMG, funny. :lol:

Okay, so there are 2 versions, 1 with Michael J Fox (from 1985, so still very cute), and 1 which just started, with a very nice girl (Chrystal Reed). :-D

Anyway, from the first series, a brilliant scene: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfA2MuUJDyI
Looking forward to seeing whether they'll bring this scene to 2011; probably not, what with all the "alcohol is bad for kids" sentiments these days..
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Re: Teen Wolf

Ah yes Teen Wolf, good film in it's time.

Didn't realise they were doing a series on it now. Ah Chrystal Reed, she was in Skyline.... what a **Filtered** film that was.

I give the new series of Teen Wolf 1 season, with a very slim chance of a 2nd season.
Image ImageImageImage
nightlight
Forum Regular
Alliance: AP

I have watched the first 2 episodes of the TV show and i have to say it's not to bad...good looking women and a plot we all know if you have seen the movie...I agree with you clarkey a one season wonder if it get's a second season they is no justice in the World [-X
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

I do not think they intend a second season, anyway.. ;)
nightlight
Forum Regular
Alliance: AP

It's on MTV and they show the Jersey Shore (correct me if i am wrong) and that crap keeps going in America...I would not be suprised if season two is not already been given the go ahead...I think they want their own version of the Vampire diaries and in Teen Wolf they might have it :-k

On another note i read on a few sites that the best cartoon ever (yes better then South Park) Beavis and Butthead are due back this year on MTV...anybody any idea when duo are due back :D

Return to “The TV room”