Time to call it a day.

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
MajorLeeHurts
Major Pain

Re: Time to call it a day.

Untill we meet again my luv ...
Kaboomer wrote: "Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate
ID: 0

Bullseye wrote:I got some pretty amazing news over the weekend. My girlfriend and i are expecting a baby. Which was a complete shock, but most welcome. I decided this was a good time to propose, so i did and luckily she said yes. With this i have decided GW's will have to end, atleast from a playing side anyway. I hope to still be around for OE in some way.
My account has/soon will be sold. For the last time.

I would be posting my thank you's abit later. But i will still be around, so will keep you all up todate on how things go.

take care and i wish u all the best to yr new family :)
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
Bullseye
Forum Expert
Alternate name(s): *Bullseye

Thank you all guys.
With all thats been going on, my gf and myself decide to have a 2 week holiday. I decided i couldnt stay completely out of the game so started from fresh. So i will be around but not very much. I will be just ascending mostly and try being helpful to new comers.

I have the same name ingame. Will see how it goes and just how active im able to be. I just cant leave you guys. :smt050
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Bullseye wrote:Thank you all guys.
With all thats been going on, my gf and myself decide to have a 2 week holiday. I decided i couldnt stay completely out of the game so started from fresh. So i will be around but not very much. I will be just ascending mostly and try being helpful to new comers.

I have the same name ingame. Will see how it goes and just how active im able to be. I just cant leave you guys. :smt050

Welcome back dude! :-D
Image ImageImageImage
Bullseye
Forum Expert

Clarkey wrote:
Bullseye wrote:Thank you all guys.

Welcome back dude! :-D

Haha thank you buddy. Didnt last long huh.
I found out i can almost leave the game 5 days a week. And not worrying about war or alliance issues i dont need to stay completely away.
Im going to see what i can do without spending a penny. Should make Beliblisk happy. :-D
DeathIncarnator
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: TÅÅE

Hi Bullseye, So really this should not be in the Quitting Section.........maybe it should be in the Stork Section, or Baby Section ...........or Twins Sections.

Did you consider you could be blessed with more than one baby? Congratulations no matter how many pop out! Am pleased that you`re both so happy :)

Seriously, wishing you a troublefree next 8 months.

Oh and have fun with your new account.

Thanks to Norbe for the sig.
You rock!
I like REK
DeathIncarnator TÅÅE I walk among you.

Bebita wrote this and it made me laugh out loud so thanks for that Bebita. :)
"fun :)
there is nothing more funny then the clones
u should go to holywood" :)

jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

:smt050

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Bullseye
Forum Expert

Haha thanks guys.
Oh man i hope its just the one, my nerves were doing ok till you said that. :smt042 But honestly i really would mind, as long as they were healthy. For now i hope its just the one, will find out in a couple of weeks.

Yeah my account is awesome. :smt019 Im only back ingame so i keep in touch, not planning on building anything big this time around. Other half is incharge of the credit cards. :smt010

Return to “Quitting....”