how is RoKeT a mod? and clarkey?

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
Psyko
The Irresistible
ID: 0

Re: how is RoKeT a mod? and clarkey?

Clarkey wrote:Does anyone else feel the need to question the decisions around myself and the pink RoKeT? Feel free, we don't bite. :smt106

Yes! Why do you have all those questions floating around you?

*pokes the floating words* :smt064
Noobert wrote:You better not ass kiss or I'll ban you myself, sir. :mad:

If you're so eager to ban someone, ban SS for me. :-"
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

Psyko wrote:
Noobert wrote:You better not ass kiss or I'll ban you myself, sir. :mad:

If you're so eager to ban someone, ban SS for me. :-"

OMG That was one of the funniest things i've ever read...

P.S. Do it! he is my boss and hasn't payed me a lick since I started this job!
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
KnowLedge
Forum Elite
Race: Lord of all Daimon

ive been active too doesnt mean im an admin.. now really.. Clarkey again? I thought he quit 3 times now :O
ask me anything, i shell provide you free knowledge

Untrained Units Sold : 1245 Million UU

Am I a Good trader??
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=114491
HellGirl is my **Filtered**!
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

KnowLedge wrote:ive been active too doesnt mean im an admin.. now really.. Clarkey again? I thought he quit 3 times now :O
Activity is not the only thing you need to apply as a Mod. Typical people picking out the one thing they DO have and ignoring the things they can't back up with experience and making it just sound like the application process centers around that one thing.

It's very simple for all you people..... if you want to be a Mod then apply. If you feel the forum isn't being modded right then apply! Quit your crying about who is and who isn't a Mod.

Yes Clarkey again, so what? Whether I have quit 3 times or 500 times doesn't matter. I have the experience and the background to perform the role.

I wonder who will jump on the bandwagon next. :-k
Image ImageImageImage
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

Tetrismonkey wrote:
Cole wrote:
Psi Kiya Trist wrote:One of the best mods i have ever known, Spacey, was one of Good Reputation. most of you won't even remember him. but he did alot for this forum. he also had a fight with another mod, another mod who believed their way to was the only way. he persevered, but i could tell that incident hurt him. and in this position, either you have thick skin and don't care(an uncommon trait among those of good reputation), or you are hurt by people who choose abusive actions over reasonable discussion.

Not to mention the nonsense accusations thrown against him by Eros..
Spacey was actually one of the most respectable mods, it didn't matter, Eros massed him ingame and badmouthed/threatened him for a "reason" that never existed in reality.

When did this all take place, I remember Ero but not so much Spacey.

During the first election of ombudsman role, when Eros managed to get himself fired in less than a day due to his behavior.
Melian
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Browncoat
ID: 37017
Alternate name(s): Anwnn, meliekins :)
Location: in the driver's seat of the crane lifting SS's rascal

ooo i like jumping on bandwagons! *jumps on* wait...where is this bandwagon headed again? >.>
Apathetic Market Mod

Trade Feedback!

anwnn@hotmail.com

"This is awesome! We're gonna be like pow pow pow, and their gonna be like AAAAGH! KERBLOOM! And then we'll have pancakes to celebrate and I'll be like nom nom nom, nom nom nom." --Fry

"Time for some thrilling heroics." --Jayne

Psyko
The Irresistible

Melian wrote:ooo i like jumping on bandwagons! *jumps on* wait...where is this bandwagon headed again? >.>

To the moon! :-D

I think. :smt017
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
BMMJ13
Lord of Winterfell
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 89633

Honours and Awards

Psyko wrote:
Melian wrote:ooo i like jumping on bandwagons! *jumps on* wait...where is this bandwagon headed again? >.>

To the moon! :-D

I think. :smt017

One of these days alice.
Mar 18, 14:52 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 104,724,369 details
Spoiler
ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

GOLDEN WING
Wraith
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Heatwave

RoKeT wrote:I gotta admit anyone who knows Eärendil or Me knows we don't get on that well, I mean I try and say it as nice as I can but we just don't see eye to eye lol

Why you always just Nod your head and stare at her Pink Wings (Princess Fairy)

:smt050 :smt050 :smt050 :smt047 :smt047 :smt060 :smt060 :-D :-D
Golden's Trade feedback
13,340,362,434,249 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 720,000 of ??????'s Covert Ops!
20,630,871,718,938 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2.970.149 of steeooo's Undercover Agents!
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

I felt like a good ol' chuckle so I re-read this thread from the start and noticed a few things i missed out on.

~Da Vinci~ wrote:i just find it funny there basically letting a paedophile who served 6 months in jail work in a nursery because hes a changed man lmao
Nice to see you are the sort of person to think up sick analogies.

~Da Vinci~ wrote:yeah you think these 2 are good mods.. i havn't seen anything that makes them a good mod as soon as u give me proof il stop all i wannah do is get to the bottom of this so i know it's for the greater good of the forum but all i get is hes changed and that doesn't deserve modship.
How long have you existed on this forum? i know your account shows a joined date but i have a feeling you were here before that, but how far do you go back? Do you go back as far as when i used to be a blue mod in For Admin and General? There you would find the proof of my modding ability.

Why don't you tell us what should deserve a modship. If you are all about improving the forum then you should already have ideas of what someone needs to be eligble for consideration as a Mod.

~Da Vinci~ wrote:mods should be people who have a good constant! record who earn respect and alot of players like them that way people will listen to them more and will benefit forums more not hiring people who every h8ts over wise no ones going to take a blind notice of them.. and just going to cause arguments.
Not everyone hates or dislikes me and/or RoKeT. Why do people have this notion that if they don't like someone then everyone else in the community feels the same way?

GeneralChaos wrote:
Clarkey wrote:Hmm 5 pages already.

Firstly i'd like to address the silence thing.... I was out cutting the grass on a nice sunny day. My silence had no other meaning besides i was not at my computer.

Clarkey can clearly not be trusted, look hes lying already, everyone knows that the UK does not get Sunny Days :P
haha it did start raining shortly after that. Today we have had the hottest day of the year.... we have now been forecast tornados. #-o

~Da Vinci~ wrote:not judging just wonderd why there mods it shouldn't be given out willy nilly..
hehe you said willy. :smt064

Guild wrote:i hope they made a copy of all the forum incase clarkey tries to delete the forum sections again 8-[
FAIL dig.

Guild wrote:........ if we petition can we get them removed ?
Sure you can petition anything on this forum as long as the contents remains within the forum rules. Can't guarantee it would have us removed though.

You'd need some pretty strong solid reasons for removal though, which unfortunately have not been seen so far in this 10 page thread. But if it would make you feel like you are doing the forums a favour feel free.
Image ImageImageImage
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

Ok. Questions have been answered multiple times by multiple people. Thread has served its purpose. It is now deteriorating into spam. That is not needed. If you wish to continue that, we welcome you Here.

Thread is now officially locked.
If anyone has a strong compelling reason to reopen thread, send us a PM.
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”