Best way to mass

Specific to server: "GateWars: Battle of the Ascended"
seti god of chaos
Fledgling Forumer

Best way to mass

Hey guys I was just wandering the best way to mass someone while saving as many planets of my own as possible?

Do I just use assassin ops?
A mix of assassin and intel or should I throw some military options in there aswell???? Remembering that I want to save as many of my own planets in the process. Cheers.
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

Re: Best way to mass

I suggest Assassinating until you can beat their def then hunt assassins , then assassinate the rest for less losses

But I'm not leet...
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
Enter|Shikari
Forum Regular
Alliance: HVE - CV
Race: Kraken
ID: 85384

[BoT] Jason wrote:But I'm not leet...

That deserves to be saved :P
Spoiler
M4gic_H4nds wrote:Thel and I rock the Gimp.
[BoT] Jason wrote:But I'm not leet...
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate
ID: 0

do some practice and u ll find the best way :) all in all without practice u d fail always
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
Angelis~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Legion
ID: 6225

If your strike is higher than their defense then you can start by using "Hunt Assassins." This will not only damage their defense weapons leading to the destruction of their defense (i.e. a zeroed defense) but also kill off their assassins. With the enemies assassin count lower from you hunting them when you go to use "Destroy Military" or "Destroy Intelligence" the amount of your assassins that are killed in the operation are lower then what they would have been if you didn't hunt their assassins in the beginning.

If your strike is not bigger then their defense then you must use "Destroy Military" to get their defense down low enough where your strike is better then their defense so you can start to hunt their assassins. Once their assassins are low enough you can go back to DM'ing and/or DI'ing.

If they have no assassins trained then just DM or DI straight from the beginning.

If they have Realm Alert set then it will add between a couple of seconds and 15 seconds between each hit. 30 hits will phase them no matter what. Which will not destroy the defense by the way. If you want to zero the defense you need to continue after the next turn change. It may take more then the next turn change to completely zero it. DM and DI are not affected by Realm Alert.

Its also better to have equal or higher military levels then your opponent. You can have lower levels but your losses will be higher.

You can also sell off all weapons trained and untrain any covert and assassins you have before a turn change and then buy the weapons back and train your covert and assassins after the turn change to get the full 130% rank modifier.

Just remember, what ever you train in super planets can not be untrained. Who ever you mass may come back and mass you back. So don't go training the majority of your total planet count just to mass one person.

Its best to make use of the Ascended Calculator so you don't waste any of your planets by training/sending too many. http://www.sgwhun.hu/links

Sorry for the long post. I tend to write longs posts.

Image Image Image
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

Jedi~Tank wrote:
seti god of chaos wrote:Hey guys I was just wandering the best way to mass someone while saving as many planets of my own as possible?

Do I just use assassin ops?
A mix of assassin and intel or should I throw some military options in there aswell???? Remembering that I want to save as many of my own planets in the process. Cheers.

Wait for the updates that remove the covert power+ 3 to 1 loss + alliance repair+ alliance ppt, then give em hell like it used to be.

this is ascended massing ^^

http://www.sgwhun.hu/?page=calc&calc=As ... e=1#result problem solved go into links ascended

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
seti god of chaos
Fledgling Forumer

Thanks all for the help, especialy angelis. One last thing.... :-D

If I just go for the DM or DI and say I have to send 3bil assassin planets how many die on these kinds of missions. I am thinking along these lines because if I train up Super attack planets then someone can just kill them. At least this way you can untrain your assassin planets.
Lithium
Forum Zombie

u ve to send as much needed to beat target assassin power.
its power vs power not planet numbers, one can have assassin lvl 1500 and trains less planets.
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Feedback Me
seti god of chaos
Fledgling Forumer

Cheers Lithium but I understand that, I was just using 3 bil planets being sent as an example. You get the power from your planets. Do you loose any assassin planets if you are succesful in one of these missions?
Lithium
Forum Zombie

seti god of chaos wrote:Cheers Lithium but I understand that, I was just using 3 bil planets being sent as an example. You get the power from your planets. Do you loose any assassin planets if you are succesful in one of these missions?

yes u do lose,, if 3b planets gives 1t power and the target has 999b power u lose a specific amount in planets, if target has 700b power u lose same so its based on yr power/planets how much u d lose. if target has 0 power then u lose 1 planet, in this case u can send as many as u want cuz 1 planet will go down.
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Feedback Me

Return to “Ascended General”