Likely multi on ascended

Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Re: Likely multi on ascended

almightythor88 wrote:
Elysia wrote:A question if you don't mind me putting in here.. why is it that while I did a lot more damage to davidthing than he did to me each time he ascendedattack-ed me, it's still my account that was descended?

Probably because david healed himself after each hit or had a much higher max LF. One of those 2.

Max LF. Doesnt matter if you do double what he does, if he can absorb the amount and logs in to heal.....ur toast, he's not. :?
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
Race: System Lord
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

the davidmofo account being mine
you were descended because of the coments made by a forum acount i belive to be your multi Gaius

so i descended Gaius Quintin acount the of which name apears in a spoiler on this https://talk.gatewa.rs/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=17175 forum account

from were im looking you've triped your self up by trying to forum multi unsuscsessfully

hope im not wrong that would be embarasing

also can you say im not a multi in this post or by pming clarkey so this topic can be closed so mine and thors name isnt in the cheat section thnx (catch me on msn if your not convinced)

ps
Elysia wrote:
A question if you don't mind me putting in here.. why is it that while I did a lot more damage to davidthing than he did to me each time he ascendedattack-ed me, it's still my account that was descended?

urm nope you didnt i did full amount possable you did verry little damage infact my i never lost all my life force on a single attack
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

are you stupid ? , its common practice to work in teams...eeeash the level of competancy in this game is dwindling :D
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Guild wrote:are you stupid ?
There's no need to be rude. For someone that may not play much if they get lots of attacks from one person, then suddenly in the middle of it there 1 hit from a different account and the time gap between the hits is like 1 minute apart it could easily be seen as suspicious.

Whether Elysia was right or wrong with her suspicion she does have every right to report something if she feels it suspicious. For the record I hope you are a girl otherwise I apologise for assuming so.
Image ImageImageImage
Elysia
Tau'ri
Alliance: Tel Arak Hader
Race: Telian
Alternate name(s): President Ajaara - Main
Yara - Ascended

SuperSayian's post sort of convinced me, so there was no need to add anything to that..
And I don't know how to rename the account, it has 0 renames left. It used to be "gaius"' account, but we swapped. He took my unascended account and gave me his ascended account to keep me playing.
I still barely understand the logic and numbers in ascended, but thanks for the bother of trying.
And the guy with the bull pic was right on one thing, thread should be closed.
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Image ImageImageImage

Return to “For Admin Archives”