Internet Movie : Invisible Empire A New World Order Defined

Chat about your favorite movie?
Does that new film look great or like an epic fail?
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate
ID: 0

Internet Movie : Invisible Empire A New World Order Defined

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO24XmP1 ... ure=fvwrel

im still watching it atm,

probably this is really happening .

watch this short clip what shocked me is the monument of satan in georgia US, and the script in it , maintain humanity under 500 millions.
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
GOLDEN WING
Wraith
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Heatwave

Re: Internet Movie : Invisible Empire A New World Order Defi

Yes lithium Loose Change.

Got it shown it to allot of Americans that preach the revenge of 911.

Sadly its difficult to get them to open there eye's at the evidence he has given which makes the American Government out to be traitors and Lie-rs to there own people.
Golden's Trade feedback
13,340,362,434,249 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 720,000 of ??????'s Covert Ops!
20,630,871,718,938 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2.970.149 of steeooo's Undercover Agents!
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Reducing the world population to 500m is a worthy endeavour.
I would argue in favour of going as far as 500k, assisted by robotic farms and such.
Mechanise everything, and let the humans do what they are supposed to do.. make mental progress.

The sanctity of life is way overrated. If we keep digging our hands in the mud, we will continue to be nothing more than farm animals with some potential. We don't cry about a chicken being killed, so why cry about a human? If anything, killing a human will provide you with more food, more resources, and more space. (an infinitesimal amount) Kill a billion, and suddenly the food, resources and space become visible. And people worry about petty things like crime? No need for crime when you have only 500k humans doing nothing but advancing their robots, spacecraft, etcetera.
(Oh, the 500k is Earth-only. Feel free to populate other worlds. In fact, humane solution. Send 6.4 billion people away on sleeper ships in various directions. Barring accidents, they'll live happily ever after in cryo-sleep.)
Lithium
Forum Zombie

the last quarter of the movie was really shocking :( and appears they are on schedule.

reducing the population isnt the right choice but it is in fact maintaining the control over world. it used to be with fear a century ago now its just a new modern way. chip installation in human body , its been 10 years testing so far. many countries will oppose it and there will be wars.

a daily example is what Merkel (Prime Germany) and Sarkozy (Prime France) has proposed , shorty to have an EU gov to rule europe.
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Feedback Me
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Juliette wrote:We don't cry about a chicken being killed, so why cry about a human? If anything, killing a human will provide you with more food, more resources, and more space. (an infinitesimal amount) Kill a billion, and suddenly the food, resources and space become visible.)

Mass cannibalism? [-X

And every time people suggest such crazy things like "fixing" the population...how do you choose the winners/losers? If it's the "law of the strongest", mainly the hardest criminals will survive and the result will be even worst than Mad Max's world.. :smt101

Anyway, that episode called 2010 in Stargate to give sterility to humanity to reduce it to few millions, was done by Aschens to conquer planet the slow and unnoticed way. To make remaining humans farming slaves. When there's someone who comes with such solution whether they announce it or not, it's *always* for the worst.

(Oh, the 500k is Earth-only. Feel free to populate other worlds. In fact, humane solution. Send 6.4 billion people away on sleeper ships in various directions. Barring accidents, they'll live happily ever after in cryo-sleep.)

Who would pay for that? :-k

a daily example is what Merkel (Prime Germany) and Sarkozy (Prime France) has proposed , shorty to have an EU gov to rule europe.

And? People should stop being paranoid thinking it's always the NWO blah blah scheme being planned etc...
The NWO conspiracy is very popular among the far left and far right wings, oftenly led by a deep antisemitism (blaming the Jews is all over the NWO conspiracy). But many people who follow this don't even notice that it is based on antisemitism: like I read somewhere and posted link already in debate section (was an article in french though), the NWO conspiracy's theories was already very popular during the 1930s...among the fascists and antisemitic groups. Blame it on the Jews and world capitalism, the "American-Jews" pact and all this crap.
Last edited by Legendary Apophis on Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Lithium
Forum Zombie

http://thetruthbehindthescenes.wordpres ... ment-11352

CNN – Fake Alien Invasion Can Improve The Economy
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Feedback Me

Return to “Grand Cinema”