Transformers: Dark of the Moon

Chat about your favorite movie?
Does that new film look great or like an epic fail?
sarparto
Forum Regular
ID: 0

Re: Transformers: Dark of the Moon

There were too many hole's in the movie for me to allow it to pass. Dempsey's character, and the story behind him, was awesome but I felt like they could of done more.

[spoiler]Sentinel prime and Megatron made that deal, yet the decepticon's still try to shoot down his ship. If they're really allies now, why not cease their war and look for a new planet together? Also his whole, on Cybertron we were god's here we're just machines didn't make much sense to me either. In comparing Cybertron, to Earth, are they not the humans?[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Also Tyrese drives to Chicago, because he lost friends too, but when they get there and finds that there are enemies at the enemy stronghold he just gives up. While there they see multiple fighter jet's aren't even able to get 100 yards into the perimeter, but later a bunch of huge helicopters are able to fly right over the city.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]I guess the jump out of a sky scraper then shooting their way back in had to happen, but was still ridicululous. They also at one point run up a building just to jump off it and parachute to the ground.[/spoiler]

All that said, the 3D was amazing.
KnowLedge
Forum Elite
Race: Lord of all Daimon
ID: 0

I thought it was really bad, I was actually about to fall asleep, had it not been for the funny parts..

Much worse than the first two. Im surprised it actually reached re
One billion mark. I guess to make money, one only needs a good concept, a good trailer, some hot actresses, and a really good release date.
ask me anything, i shell provide you free knowledge

Untrained Units Sold : 1245 Million UU

Am I a Good trader??
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=114491
HellGirl is my **Filtered**!
_Bjorn_
Forum Irregular

gotta disagree with all the haters it was so much better than the first two more action more of a story line better acting everything was better
~Kronos~
Forum Elite
Alliance: None for now
Race: God of Time
ID: 70003

form fist wrote:gotta disagree with all the haters it was so much better than the first two more action more of a story line better acting everything was better

I think the first one was the best and that the second two tie up. What it lacks in perfected plot it makes up in great action scenes.

Add Me On Google Plus \:D/

Return to “Grand Cinema”