T I T A N S Legion VS DDE

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Re: T I T A N S Legion VS DDE

This is still active..lol, runner. How many times is this now les? In the past 2years?

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

Jedi~Tank wrote:This is still active..lol, runner. How many times is this now les? In the past 2years?
running to alliances that want to fight you never running from you ;)

AGAIN PLEASE CLOSE
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Both sides have said this has finished, so this shall be Locked.

EDIT: Reopened as one side has said it stays open.
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
Eisen Feuer
Forum Irregular

What is going on in here?

JT and Les you guys take your fighting elsewhere. Les have fun in FS. JT Les decided to leave TITANS on his own free will without him we have no desire to be at war with anyone keeping this open is to basically say that with or without les we can not end this war. No doubt DDE has barely seen us in their incoming logs for "war" only farming during the war if that. As you said Les and Dexter got us involved. We followed them for sure but now that they are both gone we want nothing to do with you guys at least for awhile.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

I will agree to have this locked AFTER the mod in charge of this section cleans it.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

Off-topics posts removed.

~Empy

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
Mordack
The Spider
ID: 8500

Honours and Awards

Honestly, people; two polite reminders about spam and some of you are still making posts comprising solely of emoticons. Remember to at least pretend that you're talking about the war.
"I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me.."

(TB)
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Eisen Feuer wrote:What is going on in here?

JT and Les you guys take your fighting elsewhere. Les have fun in FS. JT Les decided to leave TITANS on his own free will without him we have no desire to be at war with anyone keeping this open is to basically say that with or without les we can not end this war. No doubt DDE has barely seen us in their incoming logs for "war" only farming during the war if that. As you said Les and Dexter got us involved. We followed them for sure but now that they are both gone we want nothing to do with you guys at least for awhile.

If this gets yanked for spam it will prove another point on these stupid forums as I am addressing accusations in THIS WAR....

Eisen you are a coward (IN THE GAME) and a liar ( IN THE GAME)
TITANS war with DDE started before I joined you all by les ennemis.....YOU WERE IN TITANS I WAS NOT.......

I know you have NEVER fought nor wanted too nor will (dont know why you play but meh) , but quit trying to back outa sumthin once again with your "im a pacifist i wanna save for levels in peace" crap :smt117

Titans you should know when you war with DDE and Jedi, there is NO REASONING with them, as you can see, JT now is wanting to humiliate les on here, even tho he claims he is "retired".

Dont blame Dex and Les, blame your alliance for being weak both with activity and showing so much weakness on posts..... and you my friend are the PERFECT example.....
Eisen Feuer
Forum Irregular

I was one of the few that has been fighting you on the other hand were not involved you left before anything got heated. Les wanted to leave so he did. I am not a coward I was tired of fighting a war started by someone that was not around to fight with the rest of us. I blame no one for anything. Also I have never lied about anything regarding this.

Get things straight before you start telling everyone your own lies.
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Eisen Feuer wrote:I was one of the few that has been fighting you on the other hand were not involved you left before anything got heated. Les wanted to leave so he did. I am not a coward I was tired of fighting a war started by someone that was not around to fight with the rest of us. I blame no one for anything. Also I have never lied about anything regarding this.

Lie #1 You were tired of fighting war LES wasn't around in. (I have the msn's where you say you wont fight you are saving covert levels.....)

Lie #2 You blame noone.......hmmm, you wanna back out now that the "reason" the war started is over? Which is it? Which brings me back to original lie.

And btw, don't think you are even relevant for one second.....Jedi likes to make it out to be like FS is where noobs go.......actually, its where people who are tired of stat building go..........
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Eisen Feuer wrote:I was one of the few that has been fighting you on the other hand were not involved you left before anything got heated. Les wanted to leave so he did. I am not a coward I was tired of fighting a war started by someone that was not around to fight with the rest of us. I blame no one for anything. Also I have never lied about anything regarding this.

It is a shame that you all had to go through this BS and the noobs that started it ran off on you, but meh they did what they did because they are what they are.. I see no reason to continue this. Lock the thread and peace out. ;) Some advice, next time appoint a leader that is Titans4Life.

Deni
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Good show Charlie ole boy ;)
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

harchester wrote:Good show Charlie ole boy ;)

:smt017 if you say so.............

@ JT Funny how you are still saying that I got them into this. I mean, not that I really care about your's or eisen's opinions, but it just aint true buddy. And the "running off on them", was caused by TITANS as a WHOLE, not communicating or fighting....but I know that when Jedi says (clean the posts), or (close or open the thread) its over and deleted so watevs.
Dmonix
Count Duckula
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Scouse
ID: 21000

I suspect that this can finally be locked, well fought all sides etc etc.

If it needs to be opened again please don't hesitate in sending Haz a pm

Spoiler
Kikaz wrote:Thanks to:
MaYHeM - You guys were the closest thing I've found to family in this game, thanks for giving me a chance and eventually being crazy enough to vote me onto your high council and eventually let me lead you for several months. I had a blast with you guys.

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”