'Bad Affy' Auto-banned in Main!!

Cool Breeze
Forum Newbie

'Bad Affy' Auto-banned in Main!!

viewtopic.php?f=210&t=187733

Anyone who knows my CO Affy can imagine his surprise over this, I just had to place a link over here in the Quantum Forums so you all could go lend Affy your support! (Basically to go laugh at his dilemma... lol) :D

Sounds like he got some sort of negative Mercs thing that has been happening in the Main server while he was on PPT, and it got him auto-banned for suspected cheating. He cannot login to Main and may have a Ton of Main NAQ out in the open in about 5.5 hours (around 23:30ish gametime) and he expressed for me to watch for it myself OR to let all his Quantum bretheren who play Main know to nail him when he comes off PPT! I went on PPT around the same time he did and I have a ltitle over 5 hours left so his should be close to that. #-o

Happy Hunting, any who can go NAIL AFFY (or 'Bad Affy' if it makes you feel better about it) and lets keep his Main PPT NAQ within the Q community! lol :-$

EDIT: I'll try to get better info from Affy about what time he is coming off PPT in Main and post it here if I can!

Cool Breeze
Affirmation
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Magnificents
Race: Ancient
ID: 42530
Alternate name(s): Affy 'Bad Affy' or just Crazy Old Man Affy

Re: 'Bad Affy' Auto-banned in Main!!

Affy is back ONLINE in MAIN!!

Yeay for old man Affy...

Thanks to all who plead for and helped get Admin's attention, apparently they extended my PPT while they checked into it and I never lost my PPT NAQ thanks to that, so I am back playing Main again. (Well, if you call the lazy shizz I do actually PLAYING Main... #-o )

Thanks to all,
Affy
What Happened to my Siggy????

Damn it Bernie!!

Affy? or 'Bad Affy'...:
Spoiler
What in the H E double LL happened to the Siggy's???

Return to “General”