Bank - 'Withdraw All' Button

Gontro

Bank - 'Withdraw All' Button

Hi all! Although this is my first post I have been playing this game for a few months now. I don't know if this has been suggested yet (I did a quick search) and appoligise in advance if it has...

I was just wondering why a 'Withdraw All' button hasn't yet been added to the Bank? There has been many times in this game where I have saved up for something like a spy upgrade and needed to withdraw all my cash and spend it at once... Purely for the convenience of such a function, a 'Withdraw All' button would shave those few seconds off reading your current balance, typing in your balance in, and clicking the withdraw button (yes I know I'm a sook :wink:).

This site is obviously database driven, so something like this should be easy to implement. Eg. When the 'Withdraw All' button is pressed a simple sql statement is used to retrieve the value of the player's current balance, then sent along with the withdrawl function producing the desired result. Though this is probably already known ;).

This is just something that I *personally* thought was always lacking from an otherwise great game :D.

Cheers for listening,

Gontro...
Futhark
Forum Newbie

Its a good idea. I like it.
Futhark were Norse Runes.

http://www.theinterviewwithgod.com
Xavier
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

It is a good idea, when I want to withdraw everything I press and hold the '9' key, then press withdraw...

8)
---
~Phoenix~ wrote:Rememberance day for what event?
IcER
Fledgling Forumer

Xavier wrote:It is a good idea, when I want to withdraw everything I press and hold the '9' key, then press withdraw...

8)

Its even more fun when that isnt enough :-D
[SGC_ReplicÅtors]
Forum Addict

i have a slight modification evrytime i goto the bank to deposit all my money the "numbers" are already in the box area and all i need to do is hit the deposit button why not do this for the Withdrawal have the numbers already inside the box area and all u have to do is hit the withdraw
Sleipnir
Merriest Mod in the West

Honours and Awards

SGC_Replicators wrote:i have a slight modification evrytime i goto the bank to deposit all my money the "numbers" are already in the box area and all i need to do is hit the deposit button why not do this for the Withdrawal have the numbers already inside the box area and all u have to do is hit the withdraw

I thought about that long ago, but didn't suggest it. Let's say you have 50M in your bank, and want to deposit your newly made 1M. Accidentally you screw up and end up withdrawing the 50M instead of depositing the 1M. Someone notices and decides to take a chance. You lose a good part of your 50M. You're pissed and wish this upgrade had never been implemented. Right now you can't withdraw without typing how much you want to withdraw. This prevents such unfortunate errors from ocurring. Keep in mind all those people who wake up in the middle of the night, banking their naq with a sleepy head. Would be an unpleasant surprise in the morning to find your bank empty, and the naq stolen.

As soon as you build an idiot proof system, somebody else builds a better idiot.

If it moves, kill it. If it doesn't move, kick it until it does move, and then kill it.
Apocalypse.
Forum Irregular
Location: Hell (where all the other Hell spawns hang out) , awaiting my well earned damnation

I don't understand all u have to do to withdraw all your money is to enter the exact number into the little box it's not difficult or complicated i mean sure it'll be nice but in the priority of upgrades this game needs this ranks in a bit low.
Lord Dougy
First Evil Ori Assasin

i just do what Etl does and hold 9 down till the end and then withdraw.
"withdraw all" would all be just a lazy boy option.
---->Lord Dougy<---- aka _lord_dark_

Bow down to the First Ori :twisted:
Saturnine
Forum Regular
Race: Goauld
ID: 9570

Amon Ra wrote:I don't understand all u have to do to withdraw all your money is to enter the exact number into the little box it's not difficult or complicated i mean sure it'll be nice but in the priority of upgrades this game needs this ranks in a bit low.

Youre right. The idea is that it is nice.. Use SGW players have a right to lazy sometimes. Along the same lines, I would also like to suggest an exact amount for transfers via mersc or supporter status, that 999 thing could be changed a little right? I love both ideas. I believe the last words of Ronald MC Donald were:
"Give me convenience, or give me death... "
Savings Account
Forum Irregular
Race: Saver
ID: 1964218

lord saturnine wrote:I believe the last words of Ronald MC Donald were:
"Give me convenience, or give me death... "

ROFL...

Just to add to the topic, the ability to transfer more than 999 troops at a time would be useful. But as for naq, just hit 99999999999999999...easy.

New Account Fund - total savings to date - 140T
Lord_Zeus
Forum Regular

Yeah I agree with you, there needs to be a button.

Because, I and many other players have to sell weapons as well as withdraw from the bank, if I sell the weapons I am already a target, and the time it takes to withdraw the naq really hurts. :?

I know I could do it the other way and withdraw naq first but this can also sorta be a pain if I have to sell 10k untrained mercs as well.

Return to “Suggestions Archive”