Help me

Violent J
Forum Irregular
Alliance: None
Race: Legionnaire

Help me

I have been playing this game for a while now but never really 'played' it, had a few accounts that i have sold but never actually played them. I read about people farming/raiding massive amounts of naq/uu's but I have never been able to do it properly, I think i can raid well but not on the levels that all the good players do so I would like if someone could take me under their wing so too speak and teach me.

I have read through all the guides on here and they teach you so much but nothing would beat experience from the people who can actually do it. I have had offers to join alliances etc but dont feel I offer anything and just make up the numbers so didnt see the point in doing that. If anyone would like to do this I would appreciate it very much if not then thanks for reading anyways !
Mordack
The Spider
ID: 8500

Honours and Awards

Re: Help me

I would persevere with trying to find an alliance. The two most valuable things which any player can offer an alliance are their activity and their loyalty; stats can be built up, and abilities can be learnt. Indeed, a lot of alliances have 'trainers' or 'feeders' for that exact purpose. In any case, good luck with the game.
"I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me.."

(TB)
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

Mordack wrote:I would persevere with trying to find an alliance. The two most valuable things which any player can offer an alliance are their activity and their loyalty; stats can be built up, and abilities can be learnt. Indeed, a lot of alliances have 'trainers' or 'feeders' for that exact purpose. In any case, good luck with the game.

You might want to try here
muffafuffin
Forum Elite
Race: Ori
ID: 0

That's right Andy knows whats up.
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

Koo'Keez The Tok'ra
Spoiler
Trade Feedback: http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=141353
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

you said it yourself best to learn from ppl with experience.. join a well run established alliance and you will pick up skills from many different players.

You can then contribute to that alliance (or any other) by passing on the skills you learn along the way.

btw what do you consider a good return per hit, I stop once it gets to 40k/15ats .. but I havent raided in a while so that may be dated by now ..

enjoy the game and good luck :)
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

Not to be a forum Nazi, but not the appropriate section.

I would love to offer any help I can.

MSN

[spoiler]loko_luku@hotmail.com[/spoiler]
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust
Mordack
The Spider
ID: 8500

Honours and Awards

Not the appropriate section, no, but I was content to leave it here for half an hour so that a few more people got the chance to read it. Given that General is forced to endure a regular diet of tediously inane birthday threads, I think the opportunity to help a newer player can be tolerated for at least a little while.

Moved.
"I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me.."

(TB)
Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

Wise old Mordack acting in the true spirit of the community. :)
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust
Violent J
Forum Irregular
Alliance: None
Race: Legionnaire

Wasn't sure on the right section for this so thanks for putting it in the right section
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

Here's the best tip I can give you... Don't raid, I can send you a long winded PM explaining my statement :P
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13

Return to “Recruitment Center - find a Commander.... Commander seeking Officers...”