looking for sig

A record of past signatures, avatars, and any other graphics.

Moderator: Market Mods

Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

looking for sig

Looking for a new alliance sig

for SonS of Anarchy

flames skullks bikers chains

grim reaper

what ever you guys want

use some soa pics

post them here and ill pay for it :)
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

Re: looking for sig

All sig makers have died ?
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Nigatsu_Aka
Forum Elder

I might give it a try tomorrow, but don't take this as a promise.
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

Nigatsu_Aka wrote:I might give it a try tomorrow, but don't take this as a promise.

hey at least u replied mate lol
Nigatsu_Aka
Forum Elder

Ok, mate... let me know if its something that you would use, if you want other text, or if you want it displayed in another fashion.

Or... if you want a sig with bikers... then perhaps you can come up with an image you like and I can work with it.

Cheers.

Ryuujin Jakka wrote:
Nigatsu_Aka wrote:I might give it a try tomorrow, but don't take this as a promise.

hey at least u replied mate lol
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

Looks pretty good mate needs a few more dark Colour maybe red , those crystals , can u maybe change the background. But i really like the reaper and Colour of him
!

Edit

Oh u need to make sure all
Members can have their own , with ther name. Try using mine ryuujin jakka
Nigatsu_Aka
Forum Elder

Funny that initially I made it darker and I made the color of the background red. Thanks for the feedback, I will edit it tomorrow and make it to your likings. :-D

Ryuujin Jakka wrote:Looks pretty good mate needs a few more dark Colour maybe red , those crystals , can u maybe change the background. But i really like the reaper and Colour of him
!

Edit

Oh u need to make sure all
Members can have their own , with ther name. Try using mine ryuujin jakka
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

any luck mate :)?
Nigatsu_Aka
Forum Elder

Sorry for posting so late after your reply. I could not find the .psd file for the sig I made above (I probably deleted it by accident), so i scrapped it and made a new one, which I think that is awesome. Let me know what you think about this new one:

:-D

Ryuujin Jakka wrote:any luck mate :)?
Nigatsu_Aka
Forum Elder

I made a new variant for the sig, with better readable font. What do you think now?

Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

Nigatsu_Aka wrote:I made a new variant for the sig, with better readable font. What do you think now?

looks great mate , let me just tally up how many i need and with what names

then ill let you know

that okay?

may take a few days to get everyone to reply and that

cheers

:)
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Nigatsu_Aka
Forum Elder

Awesome mate. I hope your other members like it too.

I'm in no hurry. :-)

Ryuujin Jakka wrote:
Nigatsu_Aka wrote:I made a new variant for the sig, with better readable font. What do you think now?

looks great mate , let me just tally up how many i need and with what names

then ill let you know

that okay?

may take a few days to get everyone to reply and that

cheers

:)

Return to “Graphics Archives”