Question about reascenscion...

Specific to server: "GateWars: Battle of the Ascended"
cubby989
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Question about reascenscion...

I ascended for the first time a month ago, and was presented with the screen, I just want to know whether or not I should be presented with it each time I reascend...
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG+1 - LG+2 - LG+3 - LG+4 - AG - EAG - AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - US - UN - UK
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Re: Question about reascenscion...

Everytime you ascend you will have the ascension icon . Yes

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
cubby989
Forum Newbie

Jedi~Tank wrote:Everytime you ascend you will have the ascension icon . Yes

I'm asking a totally different question, I meant the paths screen; you know, the one where you choose between INDU, ORI, and AJNA and another one I forget the name of.

Sorry I forgot to clarify, I had originally written 2 parts of the OP, but cut out the first part without thinking of the possible implications it would cause :P
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG+1 - LG+2 - LG+3 - LG+4 - AG - EAG - AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - US - UN - UK
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

cubby989 wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:Everytime you ascend you will have the ascension icon . Yes

I'm asking a totally different question, I meant the paths screen; you know, the one where you choose between INDU, ORI, and AJNA and another one I forget the name of.

Sorry I forgot to clarify, I had originally written 2 parts of the OP, but cut out the first part without thinking of the possible implications it would cause :P

Yes,I remember when I ascended the path screen shown everytime, but the very 1st one I chose which was Tollan never changed even though I selected each of them atleast once.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

yes the paths will show.. BUT it doesn't matter which one you select ...after your initial choice the first time you ascend you are stuck with being that no matter what :(
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.

Return to “Ascended General”