6 hours is a suitable compromise
15%
None of the above
15%

Total votes: 26
Unknown
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

Obviously the more you donate the more of the individual bonus you get.
Eg- $10 = 1,000,000 naq or 300 turns or 9 extra men every 24 hours
$20 = 2,000,000 naq or 600 turns or 18 extra........
etc...............
Obviously these are just examples
~Phoenix~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Unaligned
Race: Immortal

loki79 wrote:Obviously the more you donate the more of the individual bonus you get.
Eg- $10 = 1,000,000 naq or 300 turns or 9 extra men every 24 hours
$20 = 2,000,000 naq or 600 turns or 18 extra........
etc...............
Obviously these are just examples
u dont get hardly anything for donating, apart from u get protection for ur naq
Unknown
Fledgling Forumer

Was I making a complain??? get your facts straight! I love to abuse PPT, just throwing in a few other suggestions. ("some people" nods his head)
~Phoenix~
Forum Addict

loki79 wrote:Was I making a complain??? get your facts straight! I love to abuse PPT, just throwing in a few other suggestions. ("some people" nods his head)
who is this aimed at, coz i did not even think that that would qualifyt as a complaint, it wasn't
Unknown
Fledgling Forumer

Crisp wrote:
loki79 wrote:What if instead of going under PPT you get a sort of time dialation device and get 1 turn every 15 mins and all it's benefits for 48 hours but no protection?
Another idea would be to have a choice of either Naq, Turns, or unit production increases in level with the amount of donation?
ahh, no, that would just take the point out of gettin it coz u would have to stay on for hours spendin ur naq so it dont get stolen, the ppt is great as it is now, leave it alone, i dont donte or nothin but it funds the game, if it wasn't there people wouldn't donate and u wouldn't have a game, so stop complaining

HMMMMMMMM........... :wink:
~Phoenix~
Forum Addict

loki79 wrote:
Crisp wrote:
loki79 wrote:What if instead of going under PPT you get a sort of time dialation device and get 1 turn every 15 mins and all it's benefits for 48 hours but no protection?
Another idea would be to have a choice of either Naq, Turns, or unit production increases in level with the amount of donation?
ahh, no, that would just take the point out of gettin it coz u would have to stay on for hours spendin ur naq so it dont get stolen, the ppt is great as it is now, leave it alone, i dont donte or nothin but it funds the game, if it wasn't there people wouldn't donate and u wouldn't have a game, so stop complaining

HMMMMMMMM........... :wink:
i c now, sorry
Unknown
Fledgling Forumer

It's ok fella, i get a bit p'd off with all the remove PPT talk, but I suppose whenever there is as an exchange for donations, people will moan who can't donate as they see it as missing out! Even though they don't understand that without the help from the supporters this game wouldn't really be as good as it is!!
~Phoenix~
Forum Addict

getting the naq fromppt isn't that much anyway, u ( generaly ) would get the same amount anyway, but like 4mil every 6hours that u log on, instead of all at one go, so u dont lose anything

Return to “Suggestions Archive”