First descension!

Specific to server: "GateWars: Battle of the Ascended"
Gaius
Tok'ra Researcher

Re: First descension!

I was unaware of the "train 1 bil covert planets and you can spy just about anyone". But then still, training defense and "assassin" planets in tandem will make it hard-er for people to descend you.
"The higher their defense" was also a generalization. It implied both defense planets and assassins.
Angelis~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Legion
ID: 6225

I understood what you meant... I kind of trailed off the topic there for a minute.

In order to descend someone with a defense you are required to have 5x(is it still 5x) their defense in strike. So in all honestly it wouldn't take much of a defense to protect yourself from being descended. A 30 quad defense with adequate assassins protecting it would require a 150 quad strike to successfully make a personal attack on the enemies realm. Most wont risk that amount of planets. That is if its still the 5x rule.

Unless you're at war or seriously pissed someone off most people wont destroy a defense to descend someone. I say most because you still got people that do it out of spite. However there are those that will destroy a defense to get the dmu its protecting... I do this occasionally if the dmu is worth it.

Image Image Image
Taegu
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 16142
Alternate name(s): Kvarga (name Im currently using)

Couple things. It is 20X their defense. And covert planets do have a use. I dont know how many times Ive sabbed out 40Q+ defenses because they have no covert and it costs me 1 planet a time. Assassin is more direct but you can sab out defenses if people don't build right.
With 25,841,782,024,432 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 13381344 of ™Lord Of DestructiOn's Covert Ops!
Motivation of the day:
harchester: LOL this will be the easiest win ive ever seen...enjoy LoD

Return to “Ascended General”