Better Ascended Login

Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

Re: Better Ascended Login

muffafuffin wrote:So when you want to get on your ascended account you have to go back to the main page and do the whole sign in procedure all over again which also signs you out of your main. Kind of an inconvenience and one of the reasons I don't as frequently visit my main account.

What I suggest is that on your main account, possibly where the name change and race change things are a new link or button is added that opens your ascended in a new window already logged in. I figure that wouldn't be a problem since regardless of difference in names and such the accounts are always linked and so the game will know what to log you into.

So in summary...Button on main opens new tab into your ascended without logging you out of main.

very good idea bro , definatly should be put into play would help out in activity in both servers easy doorway back and forward , keep people interested too
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
muffafuffin
Forum Elite
Race: Ori
ID: 0

Ryuujin Jakka wrote:
muffafuffin wrote:So when you want to get on your ascended account you have to go back to the main page and do the whole sign in procedure all over again which also signs you out of your main. Kind of an inconvenience and one of the reasons I don't as frequently visit my main account.

What I suggest is that on your main account, possibly where the name change and race change things are a new link or button is added that opens your ascended in a new window already logged in. I figure that wouldn't be a problem since regardless of difference in names and such the accounts are always linked and so the game will know what to log you into.

So in summary...Button on main opens new tab into your ascended without logging you out of main.

very good idea bro , definatly should be put into play would help out in activity in both servers easy doorway back and forward , keep people interested too

Seems admin agreed. Nice to know he is reading.
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

Koo'Keez The Tok'ra
Spoiler
Trade Feedback: http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=141353
Sol
Forum Addict

muffafuffin wrote:
Ryuujin Jakka wrote:

I quite like it, even if i do say myself. It was one of those long overdue things that needed to be done anyway.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Coulson
Forum Regular
Alliance: S.H.I.E.L.D.
Race: Human
ID: 75836

Sol wrote:I quite like it, even if i do say myself. It was one of those long overdue things that needed to be done anyway.
It does not work for me. Sends me to the page with the blanket EM:cannot determine referring page. Working in IT, I know what to check and what should be set how; all shows up right for me, but it stops short of logging me in.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

SuperSaiyan wrote:
Stuart Gordon wrote:
Sol wrote:I quite like it, even if i do say myself. It was one of those long overdue things that needed to be done anyway.
It does not work for me. Sends me to the page with the blanket EM:cannot determine referring page. Working in IT, I know what to check and what should be set how; all shows up right for me, but it stops short of logging me in.
sure you password/email are the same on both servers?
*grin* If that is not the case, I will slap him really hard for bragging about working in IT. :lol:
Sol
Forum Addict

Stuart Gordon wrote:

What browser are you using?
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
muffafuffin
Forum Elite
Race: Ori

Sol wrote:
muffafuffin wrote:
Ryuujin Jakka wrote:

I quite like it, even if i do say myself. It was one of those long overdue things that needed to be done anyway.

I heard that you are the one that pushed it through. Thanks mate. Big improvement.
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

Koo'Keez The Tok'ra
Spoiler
Trade Feedback: http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=141353
Sol
Forum Addict

muffafuffin wrote:
Sol wrote:
muffafuffin wrote:
Ryuujin Jakka wrote:

I heard that you are the one that pushed it through. Thanks mate. Big improvement.

J and I did about 50/50 I created the button and wrote the code framework, he did the annoying part of integrating it and crossing a db, that and a few more checks.
Too easy to change if anyone finds a more sexier button anyway. It does its job nonetheless.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Hermes
Forum Irregular

i like it, this will get more people on the ascended sever.
Join the Race of traders called the Mercor to day
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... =192246url
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Sol wrote:
Stuart Gordon wrote:

What browser are you using?
I think this is the first time i've ever moved a suggestions thread to the discussions on enhancements (already released) section. =D>

However, due to Stuart Gordon having a slight issue with it I will leave it unlocked so that you can continue your discussion with
Sol. Please let me know if/when it is resolved.
Image ImageImageImage
Hermes
Forum Irregular

lol i like have discussion with Sol. :---)
Join the Race of traders called the Mercor to day
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... =192246url
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

cubby989 wrote:
Dexter Morgan™ wrote:Yeah cause its so hard to ascend............... :shock:

I'm on the course for my first ascension, and my account is less than a month old, probably 1 to 2 weeks at the most.
And you say this is hard?

I will be nice and say nothing to this kid ;)

CANT HELP IT>>>>>>WoW dude, you are so young you cant recognize sarcasm that simple even with a roll eyes icon? Maybe a different game?

@ Muffufuffufufufin - IT WORKED!!!!!!
@ Saiyan AKA GoD- Great work.
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Clarkey wrote:
muffafuffin wrote:So when you want to get on your ascended account you have to go back to the main page and do the whole sign in procedure all over again which also signs you out of your main.
Sorry you've lost me. I open FireFox, go to GateWars, login, open new tab, go to AscendedWars, login, am logged in to both. How does going to Ascended log you out of main?

:-"

Return to “For Admin Archives”