Specific to server: "GateWars: Battle of the Ascended"
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

something about someone doing something

Rudy Pena wrote:
turkey_junior wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:Yup, you heard right Julietta. Hes is TAF which is at war with OE....someone from OE was watching his account cause knew what he was going to do.

You can call me The Anticipater :smt115

haha :smt060 :smt060 :smt060

~Tziki~ wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:Yup, you heard right Julietta. Hes is TAF which is at war with OE....someone from OE was watching his account cause knew what he was going to do.

lol not even i knew what i was going to do. so dont make up lies.
Thats BS, you posted you had many tabs open.....you knew what you were going to do....stop trying to save face. Its not working.

yes i had tabs open, because believe it or not, when you actually decide to do something its best to consider how to do it. When i said i didnt know what i was going to do, i mean i decided to take all that DMU out on impulse, it wasnt pre-organised.

And SoL, turkey hasnt hit me previously when i had DMU or units trained, no reason to start now ^^ that war setting was from the previous owner.
Last edited by ~Tziki~ on Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

Re: New Dimension to Ascended its LIVE

~Tziki~ wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:
turkey_junior wrote:

You can call me The Anticipater :smt115

haha :smt060 :smt060 :smt060

~Tziki~ wrote:

lol not even i knew what i was going to do. so dont make up lies.
Thats BS, you posted you had many tabs open.....you knew what you were going to do....stop trying to save face. Its not working.

yes i had tabs open, because believe it or not, when you actually decide to do something its best to consider how to do it. When i said i didnt know what i was going to do, i mean i decided to take all that DMU out on impulse, it wasnt pre-organised.

you knew you were going to do it...thats why you opened many tabs....like i said, stop whining and trying to save face....of which you dont have, btw.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

Re: New Dimension to Ascended its LIVE

reading only what you want to read and interpretting only the way you want to interpret again rudy.

I think this thread has seen enough of my troll inspiring posts.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: something about someone doing something

keep your **Filtered** in this thread ;)
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.

Return to “Ascended General”