Discussion about descension

Specific to server: "GateWars: Battle of the Ascended"
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: Discussion about descension

AP was already increased far enough.
Bot idea, although it sounds like unfiltered ecstasy for murderous rampaging people, it's not going to help here, we already had the super-weapon pass through which was practically a static, weaker version than that, and nobody really liked it.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
pc
Fledgling Forumer

HgE wrote:
Julietta Putina wrote:A bot for ascended is interesting, but not one who randomly descends people as punishment for being awesome and not logging in. :)

well, the other way to work on something that it's working just to screw it, it's not a good point.

The only way to descend 5, 6 bil TOC is by a Huge Power and there is no player who can descend those huge TOC. even if they work on Formula.. It's a dead end..

SOL put this into discussion so we can all get more in ascended. To fear a BOT that will Trash your account will be more powerful than to fear players who spend lot of $$ in main to increase the Ascended account.

The actions of this BOT could be decrease, again, I've put those action to be dramatic, if you could understand this concept. Worst case scenario.

Read first the whole point of my words, then talk about Descensions.
Energy Attack Power Level from 1,550 to 1,600 will cost 18,834,972,202,248,000 Life Force.
a lot of DMU if you can read..

Think again, if he did reduce your MNEC from 1100 to 1050. >:) :smt100

who randomly descends people as punishment for being awesome and not logging in.
Funny HgE...I am safe have not missed a day this week .....so far LOL

players who spend lot of $$ in main to increase the Ascended account.

I know some player have done that ....what I did was trade 5 tril Naq for 5 til DMU and that
got my ascended account going.Then just farmed and farmed after that..
What motivated me build a big TOC was I got sniped by a FS player ..
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

pc wrote:Julietta
You are the epitome of the "Ascended Player" to me. Your opinion on the matter is valued more than random people's opinions. :-D
Angelis~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Legion
ID: 6225

:shock: I hope you didnt trade 5 tril naq for 5 tril dmu.

Image Image Image
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Angelis~ wrote::shock: I hope you didnt trade 5 tril naq for 5 tril dmu.
Way back when it mattered. :P
Gohan
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHeM HC
Race: Jem'hadar
ID: 1913240
Alternate name(s): Gohan, Hope, Kira, Vix, ~Xtr3m3_t14rgri4N.

The only problem with descension is the 1/5 thing. Let anyone be hit, and leave the rest of it alone. The mechanics behind it are fine. No one is born undescendable, you have to work at your account for it to be that way, why punish those that do actually farm and boost their accounts?! If some one played Asc each time they're on main, focused on anti-descension levels, they'd be realivily safe within a not so huge amount of time. I agree with SGWguy, this update would simply help those who haven't put the time or effort into the game descending people who do put a lot of time and effort into it. :smt018
Comador
Forum Irregular
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM EMPIRE

in main you have covert that makes or breaks your account

in ascended you have TOC not the end all but pretty nice to have TOC is used to attack name directly and your defense levels + MNEC is used to help guard your account when assaulted directly

but TOC is not the most important thing in ascension because it is not something you use everyday

The main things you might use are :
attack, sabotage, recon, hunt assassins, destroy, destroy intelligence, destroy military

all those do not use TOC
so why is TOC focused on...... reason people get descended in main and some want to get rid of that feature, some want to have that ability but when they look at the cost to get there they decide it would be better to have a game update that gets them there then actually WORK ( a nasty word ) to get there.

trying to descend someone is a time consuming objective and most the time it fails

so I guess after reading a lot of the posts people are wanting to descend the BIG accounts because they for the most part are NOT descend-able ..( reason they are un-descend-able is they actually took the time to build their accounts AND PLAY ALL THE TIME) .

to mess with those accounts we still have other buttons ( attack, sabotage, recon, hunt assassins, destroy, destroy intelligence, destroy military ) that can do a lot of damage to their accounts.
we do not need to change the mechanics of ascended

If this topic is about descension

ONLY FOR WHEN AT WAR IN MAIN

descension are to costly 99 turns how about 20
time between is to long 3 hours how about 1 hour
damage done is to low how about doubling the out put , which then would take less time and less turns

this would during war increase the ability to descend those in the war
have a better effect in main and more activity on ascended for the players that would be in a war on main

on main:
Alliance has a button that the leader can click on to go to war with another alliance and then the other alliance clicks to accept the war
once war button is decided by both alliances, there is 24 hours to wait till both alliance members decide if they are going to participate in war or go on vacation mode.

Alliance member has two buttons
One button they click to enter war
Second button the other they click to go on a automatic vacation for the week of war ( which effects both main and ascended ) that is so you can not war only in ascended or only in main you will have to do both.

NO PPT for war main or ascended
Only vacation mode made by each member of alliance by clicking their button with their decision.
wars only being able to last 1 week
war is over the ones in the war have automatic truce for 2 weeks where they can not hit each other like being in the same alliance effect

also when in war no out side help or others can enter war

when war is over then the normal settings go back
I AM

Juliette
Verified
The Queen

I like it, Comador. :D
Comador
Forum Irregular
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM EMPIRE

another idea

alliance leaders click a button to war with another alliance

alliance members have the two buttons

one to enter war

second to go on vacation (both server)

24 hour time frame for members of both alliances to decide to enter or vacation
=======================
The twist:

Once the war is set

ALL those in the war both sides have the same mothership,same army size,same covert, EVERYTHING is equal.

Alliance leader might have tabs to set covert, MS size, army size.

same on ascended

Now the war is started and you have one week to be the winner...

winners and losers stats are recorded in main forum to show who did what.

Once war is over your game levels and stats go back to whatever you had before.
I AM

Sol
Forum Addict

decreasing turns wont really do anything.
decreasing time to 1 hour will fasten up descension processes, which will upset quite a few people.
creating a whole war front, well i dont really mind, but it's not me you should be worrying about.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.

Return to “Ascended General”