New wave of antisemitism in Europe

Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

New wave of antisemitism in Europe

I think that the new wave of antisemitism in Europe, and things coming along with it is much more worrying than the ghosts of conspiracy and other "satanist followers" or whatever conspiracy theorists are talking about, because there, it's happening for real, and it's already there, and it won't stop if nothing is done. There it's an article about the new wave of antisemitism in the city of Malmo, Sweden. However, such situations

In 2009, a chapel serving the city's 700-strong Jewish community was set ablaze. Jewish cemeteries were repeatedly desecrated, worshippers were abused on their way home from prayer, and "Hitler" was mockingly chanted in the streets by masked men.
"I never thought I would see this hatred again in my lifetime, not in Sweden anyway," Mrs Popinski told The Sunday Telegraph.
"This new hatred comes from Muslim immigrants. The Jewish people are afraid now."
Malmo's Jews, however, do not just point the finger at bigoted Muslims and their fellow racists in the country's Neo-Nazi fringe. They also accuse Ilmar Reepalu, the Left-wing mayor who has been in power for 15 years, of failing to protect them.
Mr Reepalu, who is blamed for lax policing, is at the centre of a growing controversy for saying that what the Jews perceive as naked anti-Semitism is in fact just a sad, but understandable consequence of Israeli policy in the Middle East.
While his views are far from unusual on the European liberal-left, which is often accused of a pro-Palestinian bias, his Jewish critics say they encourage young Muslim hotheads to abuse and harass them.

(...)
Hate crimes, mainly directed against Jews, doubled last year with Malmo's police recording 79 incidents and admitting that far more probably went unreported. As of yet, no direct attacks on people have been recorded but many Jews believe it is only a matter of time in the current climate.
The city's synagogue has guards and rocket-proof glass in the windows, while the Jewish kindergarten can only be reached through thick steel security doors.

"Some Swedish politicians are letting them do it, including the mayor. Of course the Muslims have more votes than the Jews."
The worst incident was last year during Israel's brief war in Gaza, when a small demonstration in favour of Israel was attacked by a screaming mob of Arabs and Swedish leftists, who threw bottles and firecrackers as the police looked on.
"I haven't seen hatred like that for decades," Mrs Popinski said. "It reminded me of what I saw in my youth. Jews feel vulnerable here now."
(...)
"This is happening all over Europe. I have cousins who are leaving their homes in Amsterdam and France for the same reason as me."
(...)
Whole article there:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... rimes.html

I could also link to similar issues happening in France, but articles are in french, similar issues of Jews leaving cities led by liberals/leftists showing openly support to Palestine and not caring at all about consequences to harbour such an involvement into affairs that don't have anything to do with them. Consequences being it increases the hostility from immigrants against Jews due to Palestine/Israel conflict, but there due to mayor's involvement in siding for one side (in an attempt to get more votes).

Another article, about strategy used by Amsterdam police to catch antisemitic people
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... tacks.html
Lodewijk Asscher, Amsterdam's mayor, has ordered the new decoy strategy to cut the number of verbal and physical attacks on Jews, amid fears that anti-Semitic "hate crime" is on the rise.
"Jews in at least six Amsterdam neighbourhoods often cannot cross the street wearing a skullcap without being insulted, spat at or even attacked," according to local reports.
(...)
Secret television recordings by the Jewish broadcasting company, Joodse Omroep, broadcast at the weekend, have shocked Amsterdam, a city which prides itself on liberalism and which is home to the Anne Frank museum.
The footage showed young men, often of immigrant origin, shouting and making Nazi salutes at a rabbi when he visited different areas of the Dutch capital.
Violent J
Forum Irregular
Alliance: None
Race: Legionnaire

Re: New wave of antisemitism in Europe

its a sad day when places of worship regardless of religion need guards and rocket-proof glass in the windows and kindergartens can only be reached through thick steel security doors.

This paints a bleak picture for the future, society on a whole is slowly in decline what chance do the kids for example have who may attend such places and see this, they will grow up thinking this is normal and it will just carry on.

sad times
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

I draw your attention to the fact that this 'new antisemitism' is Arabic and Muslim in origin, and is contaminating our culture not from within, but from the outside. How? Most immigrants behave properly, this is still true. A rising number of 'young immigrants' (12-18) become more and more hateful (or give more expression to a hatred their fathers have suppressed) against gay people, Jews, and all the standard 'scapegoat minorities'. These young people infect the non-foreign youth -like parasites- and tear at the fabric of our society.
Their sickening caterwauling against the people who work for their living, against the people who are an integral, productive and worthy part of our society (gays, Jews, etc..) should be attacked with the utmost violence. These people do not understand words. They do not understand rules, laws, and respect. Their desert morality belongs right there, in the desert. So get them back to their beloved deserts and mountains, and out of our streets. Their defiling filth should be exterminated from our society and brought back where it belongs. Let's see how long these mental terrorists survive in the sand.

And there you have it. Our previous attempts at rectification have failed, our friendly approach brought only shame on us (fool me twice). We need a final solution to this problem, and we need it fast.
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

Yes, and considering Jews have been around for centuries in our countries contributing to the growth and development of our nations, it's even more shocking and displeasing to see now they have to protect themselves, their synagogues and other places they live, because people coming from the outside import their hate towards "Jews" because (not only, see after) of a conflict going in Middle East (Israel vs Palestine). But might I say, it's not only that, antisemitism of Arab nationalism dates back to before creation of Israel. I would advise people who think it's all due to Israel policy, to read about the history of the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, one of the leaders of Arab nationalism during early XXth century, before creation of Israel (and long before the six-day war...).
Problem as listed in the article, and as I added also happening in France, is that you got mayors or elected people (mostly left wing), who take a side in the Israel/Palestine conflict in some cities with high immigrant population (mostly Muslim and/or Arab) to please voters, and indirectly increase the hate towards Jews. They harbour the Palestinian flag in front of the city-hall (!!!), they take part of the demonstrations anti-Israel and some other side picking that makes indirectly the Jewish daily life harder.
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Then we are agreed?
ربهالنوع wrote:We need a final solution to this problem, and we need it fast.

Time for WikiLeaks to release a few documents on the Islamic colonisation process.
Violent J
Forum Irregular

i think another term than final solution should be used here when talking about Jewish people and problems !!

The Final Solution was Nazi Germany's plan and execution of the systematic genocide of European Jews during World War II this resulted in the holocaust.
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

The kick-in-the-bottom-to-one-way-travel-back-to-home policy. :-D
In France we expel radical Imams. But not enough of them. A radical antisemitic islamist violence-preaching group was disbanded few weeks ago by France gov. Not the first and hopefully not the last.
Boot the radical preachers, and some of the problems will go. Sadly the cable TV will still spread its propaganda...
Spoiler

Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
Violent J
Forum Irregular

The kick-in-the-bottom-to-one-way-travel-back-to-home policy =D>

Legendary Apophis for president , Id vote for this policy !!

although i do think France is a bit tough on some things, the Burka ban I think is a bit far, People should be allowed to wear whatever they want for religious reasons or not but I do see the governments side also in their argument but I do think some jump on the band wagon and you get some pretty poor behavior towards women who wear it.
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

the Burka ban I think is a bit far

How so?
When you reject extremism, you reject all of its forms, this one included. If you don't ban it, it will spread. There were barely any burqa or niqab in the early 2000's in our nations, now they tend to spread. To hell with all the "but it's intolerant to ban them" arguments. People don't seem to understand that these guys take opportunities out of our relax policies, and if we let them in the name of "tolerance" they will greatly take advantage and then it will be too late.
I fully support the ban on burqa and niqab.
Spoiler

Spoiler
Violent J
Forum Irregular

I guess your right when you put it that way, I guess when people come to other countries they should respect their laws, The amount of stories you read about Europeans being jailed for things like kissing in public etc in middle eastern countries shows that the countries rules have to be respected

ps Id still vote for you !
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Renji wrote:i think another term than final solution should be used here when talking about Jewish people and problems !!

The Final Solution was Nazi Germany's plan and execution of the systematic genocide of European Jews during World War II this resulted in the holocaust.
Revenge is a dish best served cold. ;) I know exactly what I am saying.
Violent J
Forum Irregular

ah you have a plan ....... apologies !
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Will people and nations ever learn to leave those people and Israel be. :roll: they have the ultimate power at thier back.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Violent J
Forum Irregular

and nukes !
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Renji wrote:and nukes !

I will bless those ( favor) that bless you, amd curse those ( destroy) that curse you.." who said that?

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”