When Can i get my account back?

Drought
Forum Expert
ID: 0

Re: When Can i get my account back?

ربهالنوع wrote:Read the Terms of Service, Duckie. There is no such thing as 'unrightful suspension'.

ToS wrote:By playing, you agree to the following terms:
GateWars_Main comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by applicable law. The game or its owners or operators may not be held responsible for any disruption of service, loss of data, game play malfunction, or other events or conditions that are undesirable to the user, under any circumstances. There are no guarantees of the quality or consistency of service and is under no obligation to deliver such service.
The game reserves the right to ban, suspend, delete, or modify accounts at any time for any or no reason.

Having said that, it does suck to get suspended. Such is the risk of buying and selling accounts though. :)

According to the terms of service, it is indeed, but on a personal level, it is not :)

But, I guess your right ... if you dont mind, I'll hide in that whee corner over there :smt022
a very bad hairdo
du5t1n_eh
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: DDE
Race: DDE
ID: 1919461

Re: When Can i get my account back?

ah thats fine it was like a cheeky little question, i knew that it i would but if you dont ask you dont get.
Forgotten Family Descensions
Spoiler
Ooggie1 has been descended
Leocal has been descended
Pertodonunca has been descended

Return to “Account Issues Archive”