Ausi Docs want to legalise infanticide....

[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

Ausi Docs want to legalise infanticide....

Even if the baby is healthy!

This is the article which brought this to my attention: http://www.prisonplanet.com/ethicists-a ... lowed.html

And for those who can't be arsed to click the link to the paper: http://jme.bmj.com/content/early/2012/0 ... 1.abstract

The fact these scum can write such papers, and for such papers to be published in medical journals without being publicly ridiculed and driven into unemployment forever, shows that the world wide medical profession is run by eugenicists from the top down.

My thoughts on this, these are the people who should be killed (preferably slowly over many months). they are nothing short of traitors and enemies of humanity.

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
ramen07
Forum Expert
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects
Race: Paisano
ID: 0

Re: Ausi Docs want to legalise infanticide....

"The second we allow ourselves to become the arbiters of who is human and who isn’t, this is the calamitous yet inevitable end. Once you say all human life is not sacred, the rest is just drawing random lines in the sand,” he writes."

I've been waiting for someone "official" to say exactly this.
Jack wrote:That's the General folk for ya, always serious with a stick shoved up their ass
General Riviera wrote:You should stop being a spoon, read the forum rules and abide by the them. At least if you choose not to, learn how to break the rules in style.
Ashu
Michael Westen
Alliance: TAF
Race: Human
ID: 81691

Honours and Awards

Re: Ausi Docs want to legalise infanticide....

This is disgusting.
Bias Admin colour

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”