possible hack

ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

Re: possible hack

cryx as others have said, the best way to get this looked at is to send a email to the game admin... she can look at your account logs.. there isnt really anything anyone on here can do.

urgent@gatewars.com

send them you ingame name and id number,

GL :)
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
cryx warcaster
Fledgling Forumer
Race: CRYX
ID: 100966

fem fatale wrote:cryx as others have said, the best way to get this looked at is to send a email to the game admin... she can look at your account logs.. there isnt really anything anyone on here can do.

urgent@gatewars.com

send them you ingame name and id number,

GL :)

thank you
THE DRAGON FATHER CALLS
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter
ID: 0

Clarkey wrote:
cryx warcaster wrote:
Clarkey wrote:
cryx warcaster wrote:
Andy! wrote:Life > GW Even for admin. I don't see why everyone digs into him when he has to spend time working and looking after his family. If you caught him last night at the admin meet you could have gotten it sorted by now, so its your laziness.

my laziness??? why cause i wont put a crap IRC chat thing on my pc??? yea ok!!!!!

Lmao what a feeble and pathetic excuse. You dont even make any effort to help yourself yet you expect admin to be at here when you need him.

What proof do you have that you were hacked. Dont tell me your person security would never fail you. It is more than likely you were the crack that allowed your login details to escape, thats even if anything did happen.

Also what proof do you have that you defenitely trained all the uu as miners and didnt make a mistake unknowingly, surely you're not that arrogant to rule that out?

Also the fact that u got the broker partner names mixed up (mistake) and you were playing whilst drunk (stupidity) makes it seem even more likely you were mistaken about what you did with your uu.

wasnt playing when i was drunk and i know i trained my units because i waited till i got them back and put the number into miners and clicked train and checked that they were trained oh and they were!!! the fact that i checked my account before i went out and had 500k UU out and i come home to an account missing 70mil yea it was my mistake pfft

My point is that you have shown evidence of making mistakes, i.e. Wrong broker partner, you have shown evidence of PMing people when drunk, therefore giving the assumption you are likely to continue playing when intoxicated.

You clearly state this happened by no fault of your own, yet you provide no evidence to suggest that your personal security on what ever IT devices you use hasnt failed you. You automatically and blindly blame the game for being hacked, and join the other pile of people that claim their account was hacked when you dont understand what the term hacked really insinuates.

when you train again call me :-D

Return to “Account Issues Archive”