Double posting

for FORUM issues, complaints, requests, bugs, etc - - not game related...
Loki™
Forum Elder
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: System Lord
ID: 41339
Alternate name(s): Lloth, Sargonnas, D4ywalk3r

Re: Double posting

Sadly as others (including you I think) have pointed out J rarely does anything useful.
Spoiler

And Loki saw every thing that he had farmed, and, behold, it was very good.
Spoiler
George Hazard says:
thats what happens, HVE takes your soul and gives you an awesome high
when you leave, you can't live without it
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 1,988,050 of Loki™'s troops.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Why the hell should you build in a mod for something that has always been handled with a simple forum rule. :smt043 There is absolutely no need to install a mod to do what -in case of infraction- moderators and -in any case- regular users should do.

Blaming this on Jason is a cheap and utterly irresponsible way of shifting the blame.
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

Hey since we can now double post, can I make a thread to boost my post count up :smt115
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

RoKeT wrote:Hey since we can now double post, can I make a thread to boost my post count up :smt115
Heh. All separate posts need to be on topic as well, so spreading your replies over multiple posts only increases the risk of being warned. ;)
~wolverine~
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Juliette wrote:
RoKeT wrote:Hey since we can now double post, can I make a thread to boost my post count up :smt115
Heh. All separate posts need to be on topic as well, so spreading your replies over multiple posts only increases the risk of being warned. ;)

well some mods dont do their job properly with warnings.. ive had 3 warnings since my last ban and nothings happpened..

rofl
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

~Wolverine~ wrote:
Juliette wrote:

well some mods dont do their job properly with warnings.. ive had 3 warnings since my last ban and nothings happpened..

rofl

Warns Wolvie!
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Juliette wrote:Why the hell should you build in a mod for something that has always been handled with a simple forum rule. :smt043 There is absolutely no need to install a mod to do what -in case of infraction- moderators and -in any case- regular users should do.

Blaming this on Jason is a cheap and utterly irresponsible way of shifting the blame.

Get off your horse, no-one is blaming Jason. But if a mod being installed can effectively remove something from the rules doesnt that make this place better? Plus it is a mod that requires no updating when forums are updated so pretty much a one time job.
Image ImageImageImage
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Clarkey wrote:Get off your horse
I am not on a horse, John Henry. Making up some ridiculous thing about 'omg how kewl wud it be if we cud force ppl to play by the rules simply by installing a mod instead of having users act properly'. [-X You do not want to mess around, cupcake. Neither me nor Loki, or anyone really is in the mood for your mind games.
Jack
Evil Reincarnated
Alliance: The Empire
Race: Dragonborn
ID: 6475

How about mine then? You ready for heads to spin? Time for you to go down. :smt047

At anyrate, there is this rule it has to do with spam, **Filtered** use it.
Ya'll acting like you know what monster is
Me have 25 years in the monster biz
All monsters think you can fuss with this
Well you can talk to me Snuffleupagus
Me sneak into your house, me leave before dawn
Your daughters will be pregnant and your cookies will be gone
Malx wrote:Make kids not cancer!
EAT THE WATERMELON
Forum Irregular
Alternate name(s): jesus

Cersei Lannister wrote:
Clarkey wrote:Get off your horse
I am not on a horse, John Henry. Making up some ridiculous thing about 'omg how kewl wud it be if we cud force ppl to play by the rules simply by installing a mod instead of having users act properly'. [-X You do not want to mess around, cupcake. Neither me nor Loki, or anyone really is in the mood for your mind games.

sounds like hitler propaganda
quotes
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:
PS: Eat the watermelon- all I can say is ](*,)
MEZZANINE wrote:Saw a comedian the other day, he said there are now condoms with anesthetic on the inside to numb a man and make him last longer, but he found a better use, put them on inside out and you never have to wake your misses up when you get home drunk and fancy a bit :smt043

Oh wait.. I mis-read the topic, thought you said entering in the night lol
Jedi~Tank wrote:If you tards spent as much time moding these forums as you do arguing with players over ingame **Filtered** this might be ok one day..my guy got **Filtered** over, I dont care what the reason is we want it corrected, no need to come in and spam yet ANOTHER thread with an argument on someone else's behalf, and take your warning and shove it up your ass. ;)
old siggies

Return to “Forum Specific Issues/Requests/Bugs (NOT GAME ISSUES)”