Guild vs TheJudochop

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
xXxsephirothxXx
One Winged Angel
Alliance: [DxM]
Race: Ancients
ID: 1918259

Re: Guild vs TheJudochop

Clearly the vendetta was for in the event he did rejoin with TA like he mentioned he would ](*,)
Pain and Death is the cost of Fun! ~Zaraki Kenpachi 8)
Talking as a Mod
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate
ID: 0

xXxsephirothxXx wrote:Clearly the vendetta was for in the event he did rejoin with TA like he mentioned he would ](*,)

and considering the huge gap between the two accounts he decided to setup a vendy ?
wheres the honor in it i dont see it? for such things even a massing isnt worth figure out making yr self look foolish in forum.
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Lithium wrote:
xXxsephirothxXx wrote:Clearly the vendetta was for in the event he did rejoin with TA like he mentioned he would ](*,)

and considering the huge gap between the two accounts he decided to setup a vendy ?
wheres the honor in it i dont see it? for such things even a massing isnt worth figure out making yr self look foolish in forum.

didnt even spy him before i made this, it was purely based on the fact he said, that i couldnt do anything to him if he rejoined TA, and i can eff off.

so lith... take it elsewhere :smt056
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lithium
Forum Zombie

Guild wrote:
Lithium wrote:

didnt even spy him before i made this, it was purely based on the fact he said, that i couldnt do anything to him if he rejoined TA, and i can eff off.

so lith... take it elsewhere :smt056

dont lie
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Feedback Me
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Lithium wrote:dont lie

i was on ppt , got wolf to spy him after i made the thread

but my apologies honourable gentleman... :?
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lithium
Forum Zombie

Guild wrote:
Lithium wrote:dont lie

i was on ppt , got wolf to spy him after i made the thread

but my apologies honourable gentleman... :?

theres no need for honor to mass but it takes some to setup a vendy.
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Feedback Me
Huxley
Forum Elder

Lithium wrote:

Lithium, Lithium, Lithium rookie mistake...

Message sent by Lithium to a level 29/26 newbie:
[spoiler]i wasnt disrespectful to you but since u want to mouth that much then **FILTERED BY HUXLEY** ya and yr friend idiot , lets see how those savings will help ya or that friend of yrs. ya heve attached my perma war list and enjoy[/spoiler]

After he tried to negotiate too...

Message edited for offensive language.
Last edited by Huxley on Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
Lithium
Forum Zombie

Huxley wrote:
Lithium wrote:

[spoiler]i wasnt disrespectful to you but since u want to mouth that much then **FILTERED BY HUXLEY** ya and yr friend idiot , lets see how those savings will help ya or that friend of yrs. ya heve attached my perma war list and enjoy[/spoiler]

well i ve 3 nice pm's saved referring to a certain top 10 player with 10 grands ready for war :) , wondering whos this friend is.
as a matter of fact i informed whole players u invited to that alliance of their alliance relation so they could decide to stay/go b4 they get involved. 15 players left so far good job Hux misleading little players.
Last edited by The Doctor on Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: quote of masking - fixed by user
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Feedback Me
Huxley
Forum Elder

Lithium wrote:
Huxley wrote:
Lithium wrote:

[spoiler]i wasnt disrespectful to you but since u want to mouth that much then **FILTERED BY HUXLEY** ya and yr friend idiot , lets see how those savings will help ya or that friend of yrs. ya heve attached my perma war list and enjoy

well i ve 3 nice pm's saved referring to a certain top 10 player with 10 grands ready for war :) , wondering whos this friend is.
as a matter of fact i informed whole players u invited to that alliance of their alliance relation so they could decide to stay/go b4 they get involved. 15 players left so far good job Hux misleading little players.

If you havn't already realised, most couldn't give a toss, they enjoy reading all your PM's more than having stats!

Lithium you mass all these newbies, why don't you mass me? Your nothing but a bully picking on those who can't retaliate, real honourable.

War setting sat there for days, still nothing!
Last edited by The Doctor on Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: quote of masking - fixed by user
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
Lithium
Forum Zombie

infact i didnt massed any of them , did a few hits on that Thesus player who were fw pm's to you , and only cuz he sent me some "filtered" pm's
Those most are exactly 4-5 players? cuz all left , if u want to have an alliance theres nothing bad, just let them know.
PM's
[spoiler]I shall call upon a friend way much higher than you are and let me say he is in the top ten. So no more No. threats, so back off and let me be. and he has been around the Block, figure out who it is wise No.

I have money Lot's of money if needed to get PPT's to do it so pick on someone else you No. I Have 110,000 turns and 10 grand in my savings and i'll blow it just to shut you up and it is no joke.So take a chill pill and try picking on the top people instead of the lower people. the Idea is to be number 1 and you are not it! and DUH! If you were then I would be shivering in my shoes, lol[/spoiler]
Last edited by The Doctor on Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: masking
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Feedback Me
Huxley
Forum Elder

Lithium wrote:infact i didnt massed any of them , did a few hits on that Thesus player who were fw pm's to you , and only cuz he sent me some "filtered" pm's
Those most are exactly 4-5 players? cuz all left , if u want to have an alliance theres nothing bad, just let them know.
PM's
[spoiler]I shall call upon a friend way much higher than you are and let me say he is in the top ten. So no more No. threats, so back off and let me be. and he has been around the Block, figure out who it is wise No.

I have money Lot's of money if needed to get PPT's to do it so pick on someone else you No. I Have 110,000 turns and 10 grand in my savings and i'll blow it just to shut you up and it is no joke.So take a chill pill and try picking on the top people instead of the lower people. the Idea is to be number 1 and you are not it! and DUH! If you were then I would be shivering in my shoes, lol[/spoiler]

I don't care what PM's he sends you, I just want to know why don't you pick on me instead of people incapable of retaliating?

Not our thread btw so let's cut to the chase and take this somewere else.
Last edited by The Doctor on Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: quote of masking
Lithium
Forum Zombie

Huxley wrote:
Lithium wrote:infact i didnt massed any of them , did a few hits on that Thesus player who were fw pm's to you , and only cuz he sent me some "filtered" pm's
PM's

I don't care what PM's he sends you, I just want to know why don't you pick on me instead of people incapable of retaliating?

Not our thread btw so let's cut to the chase and take this somewere else.

bacause u an arse huxley , u do a mini mass , set me war and then call a fight

"WHILE"

Huxley

[ Untouchables - LULATHON]
The UnKnown of the ORI
{Temporarily on the Protected Planets Treaty...}

and second i did quit the game play mode 2 years ago when sold my acc, but just to bring yr mem back to real , when we met a month ago when we both had almost comparable accounts I kept u stateless for weeks untill u bought/received yr new account. So take yr smack talks at OE shotbox.

sry Guild n' Judo , some smelly mouth $talking$ big.
Last edited by The Doctor on Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: quote of masking
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Feedback Me
beliblisk
Forum Expert
Alliance: TA
Race: Resistance
ID: 68961

:smt043

With 6,401,820,330,144 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2994000 of Super Tadz's Covert Ops!

With 111,151,377,807,302 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 9330796 of EnterTheLion's Undercover Agents!

With 2,663,022,177,462 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 3840816 of Rube_Dragon's Covert Agents!

Considering the distance to travel, the enthusiasm of the troops for this battle, and the degree to which they were comfortable in their victory,and 8,880,526 Untrained Jaffa ware taken from the realm of XYZ.
killtacular
Forum Addict

good ole Judo causin trouble.
caesar2
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties Island
Race: [carrot]
ID: 1933254

:smt060

Good luck Judo!