GIVE TO OUR OFFICERS

forgive_me
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

raducu wrote:i think it would be a good ideea if commanders could give each oficer a diferent amount of money (percent of his income). why do i think this would be better? well... a oficer can come to have a bigger income then the commander, and he would prefer to leave more income to the commander, in the same time , other oficers of that comander can really use the money they get from commander income. so this is why i think a commander should be able to set diferent income percentage to each oficer.
why do u use this nick?????
Methos
Forum Newbie

I think it would be cool if you could trade with others for example for if i'm at war and can't recon my enemy. I could buy the info from another player I could buy all the info or just the def level or weapon types or unit pro etc or if i want to sell my weapons to upgrade my covert I can sell to another player for more than the armory pays but less than for what they sell and you can only buy/sell with your own race, so you would see more loyalty among races a tauri would want a tauri commander a goa'uld a goa'uld commander etc
~Phoenix~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Unaligned
Race: Immortal

Methos wrote:I think it would be cool if you could trade with others for example for if i'm at war and can't recon my enemy. I could buy the info from another player I could buy all the info or just the def level or weapon types or unit pro etc or if i want to sell my weapons to upgrade my covert I can sell to another player for more than the armory pays but less than for what they sell and you can only buy/sell with your own race, so you would see more loyalty among races a tauri would want a tauri commander a goa'uld a goa'uld commander etc
u could but only if u had supporter status
Methos
Forum Newbie

i'm not talking about giving somethig for nothing its more of a you scratch my back i scratch yours. bartering

Return to “Suggestions Archive”