closed

Tomtomtom
Forum Newbie
ID: 1989070

closed

Hi

I've just re-joined the game. Used to play way too much aprox 3-4 years ago, but had a break deleted my account and all that.

I can see that some things remain the same, but there are some changes and I would love some guidance from a more experienced player.

Anyway. I have created a new account, starting from scratch. Now i'd love a commander. I don't expect the best of the best to want a totally crappy officer, but i'll make my way up there. Just give me some time and you'll se;-)

I'll basically join any commander that:
- Is able to speak to others as human beings and does not have the way too common conception that the internet is a great way to insult everyone without getting beaten up
- so because of the above, you'll have to be older than 14...
- isn't a sosiopatch which hunts down and kills random people he meets on the internet

So if you are older than 14 and won't try to kill me PM me and i'll join you. You don't really have to give me any resources, but then again i wouldn't mind.

Besides, it would be a long way to go unless you happen to be living in Norway - probably not worth it

Mvh
Tomtomtom
Last edited by Tomtomtom on Wed May 09, 2012 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
AngelusMortis 1989070
~TheJoker~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
ID: 1908084

Re: Looking for a commander

TJ is allways looking
Image Image

*********************************** TheJoker Trade Feedback ***********************************

My Msn is : Dan@skeav.com (MSN Allways Online 24/7)
Tomtomtom
Forum Newbie
ID: 1989070

Re: Looking for a commander

ty:)
AngelusMortis 1989070

Return to “Recruitment Center - find a Commander.... Commander seeking Officers...”