Specific to server: "GateWars: New Grounds"
Loki™
Forum Elder
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: System Lord
ID: 41339
Alternate name(s): Lloth, Sargonnas, D4ywalk3r

Re: Newgrounds link to main ?????

Cersei Lannister wrote:Amusing how you all gloss over the fact that this might work, well, differently. You are applying familiar concepts on something new, which you do not even know the specifics of. So in short, you are complaining about what 'might' be a problem at some point, without knowing whether it even could be a problem.
Admin is no fool. ;)

So when I snipe people with my NG multi it will not be a problem? And the fact that everyone will be doing it will make it even less of a problem.
Spoiler

And Loki saw every thing that he had farmed, and, behold, it was very good.
Spoiler
George Hazard says:
thats what happens, HVE takes your soul and gives you an awesome high
when you leave, you can't live without it
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 1,988,050 of Loki™'s troops.
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

Loki™ wrote:
Cersei Lannister wrote:Amusing how you all gloss over the fact that this might work, well, differently. You are applying familiar concepts on something new, which you do not even know the specifics of. So in short, you are complaining about what 'might' be a problem at some point, without knowing whether it even could be a problem.
Admin is no fool. ;)

So when I snipe people with my NG multi it will not be a problem? And the fact that everyone will be doing it will make it even less of a problem.

im looking forward to stripping plannets off people i dont like and getting no retaliation against my main acount as i wont be making it clear which my outher account is and my ng acount will just be a shell
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Loki™ wrote:So when I snipe people with my NG multi it will not be a problem? And the fact that everyone will be doing it will make it even less of a problem.
Again, calling a primate a monkey is just not right. But hey, I will not stop you from talking about something none of us know enough about. ;)
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

I thought "veteran" players were theoretically not meant to play Newgrounds live version, and thus, shouldn't be subject to have these "legal multies" -but theory is theory-.
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
BarelyAllen
Forum Expert
Alliance: Justice League
Race: Speedster
ID: 1996821
Alternate name(s): Amag

Well how about there is a grace period where you can settle the deletion/sale of one account, so you can keep one and use the resources from selling the other? If others have an opportunity to have a huge boost, those who have been playing a while should be able to. (I am biased, my account on main isn't great, I'd probably use the one I'd get from NG.)
-Silence will fall-

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Need a sig? Want one of the ones on display in the spoiler edited for your use? Just ask.

http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=174250 feedback
SSG EnterTheLion
The Mane Mod & God Emperor of the Tolah
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

A better idea would be if newground accounts can be sent resources from a main but NOT from ng to main, but always be on a separate server..sort of like WoW where you can transfer between accounts/ or factions. tbh I don't see how most people are going to have the time or make the effort to maintain 2 accounts. Speaking for myself, I don't have hours to spend devoted to the game, and I'm sure many of the top players are the same.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote:yep sorry not a bug i.m a noob :-D
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

I'm certainly with both Cer and SSG on the matter of pre-emption and complication respectively but wouldn't it be simpler to convert the entire newgrounds realm into (for instance) naquada for your main at which point you can start again in newgrounds from ascension level zero if you so wish? Obviously, people with no main server account can opt to create one on final ascension?

This won't stop the ability to have two main accounts (frankly mind boggling in my opinion) but it would serve new and old players alike.
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

GhostyGoo wrote:I'm certainly with both Cer and SSG on the matter of pre-emption and complication respectively but wouldn't it be simpler to convert the entire newgrounds realm into (for instance) naquada for your main at which point you can start again in newgrounds from ascension level zero if you so wish? Obviously, people with no main server account can opt to create one on final ascension?

This won't stop the ability to have two main accounts (frankly mind boggling in my opinion) but it would serve new and old players alike.
I like this idea. :) Still think we know too little, though. ;)
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict

Honours and Awards

Yes. I do feel differently after posts regarding us, perhaps, jumping the gun. We do know too little. My naysaying was a tad premature.
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Nah. You think you know how it is, and that is your good right, of course, but you do not.
It is fine. I used to make guesses and blow up over what I guessed was what too. Still do.

It is just typical though, screwing up a good idea by **Filtered** about it before it has even been properly explained. :) Y'all say you want change, new things, but when new things come, you whine like whelps about them. There just is no pleasing you lot. If it were not so funny, it would be dramatic.
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict

Honours and Awards

From my experience of playing NG the trick is to ascend as fast as possible as cheaply as possible which, of course, becomes increasingly difficult. Due to this i still by my idea about resetting your NG account to ascension zero in exchange for naq, rinse, repeat as you wish. Of course, if you want upwards of two main accounts (which apart from for nefarious reasons i can't understand) then you'd be given the option on final ascension from NG to create a main server account.

Phew, sorry about the lack of punctuation - i'm in a hurry :D
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
Energise
Loki™
Forum Elder
Alliance: Jötunheim
ID: 41339
Alternate name(s): Lloth, Sargonnas, D4ywalk3r

NG would be a good thing if it weren't for the legal multies.
Spoiler

And Loki saw every thing that he had farmed, and, behold, it was very good.
Spoiler
George Hazard says:
thats what happens, HVE takes your soul and gives you an awesome high
when you leave, you can't live without it
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 1,988,050 of Loki™'s troops.
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict

Honours and Awards

Loki™ wrote:NG would be a good thing if it weren't for the legal multies.

As with most things it cannot be entirely avoided anyhow.
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
Energise

Return to “New Grounds General”