is this a bug , they have no defence and i sitll lost

thorshand
Forum Newbie
Race: TAURI
ID: 0

is this a bug , they have no defence and i sitll lost

Battle Report

As with all battles, this one has been recorded for the official history of your realm. You, of course, are the first to know the results as they are reported directly to you first. This is the official report of the battle:

The army of dechooseor stormed the realm of Goldfish!

dechooseor arrived in 10 Mothership.
They were matched by 5 Mothership.
A space battle ensues, destroying 0 of Goldfish's Mothership and 0 of dechooseor's Mothership
dechooseor did manage to transport their troops to the ground.
The ground army consisted of:
600 Smoker armed as follows:

115 Citizen Attack have Particle Beam Satellite **
400 Citizen Attack have Particle Beam Tower
85 Citizen Attack have Ray Gun

Opposite this, stood the forces of Goldfish

Goldfish resisted the aggressors with:
5 Mothership
10 Defense Unit.
The units were carrying the following arsenal: ...Nope. got nothing. They must have forgot their weapons at home with their lunchboxes.

In a fury, the two opposing forces clash!

The forces of dechooseor rush in full force, and inflict 2,344,315 damage on Goldfish's forces!
It was confirmed that 1 of Goldfish's forces fell at the hands of dechooseor's assult.

The forces of Goldfish fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 5,440,000 damage on dechooseor's forces!
They managed to eradicate 54 of dechooseor's troops.

Putting down the chronicled battle report, you cross reference and call for the corrosponding military armory reports to see the state of your weapons after such a battle...

Your Particle Beam Satellite ** went from strength 10,000 to 9,940 (now 9940/10000 and 1 percent damaged)
Your Particle Beam Tower went from strength 1,000 to 880 (now 880/1000 and 12 percent damaged)
Your Ray Gun went from strength 100 to 96 (now 96/100 and 4 percent damaged)
You make a mental note to have these repaired, as you know damaged weapons are not only less powerful, but if damaged enough, must be destroyed.

The forces of Goldfish tore apart those of dechooseor
The forces of dechooseor flee from the battlefield! One could see glory on the face of the victors, and spite on the defeated!

The forces of dechooseor could not secure a foothold in the realms of Goldfish!
The armies of dechooseor were forced out of the realm of Goldfish in a none to glorious fashion! The defending forces were simply too much for them....
There are lessons to be learned here - old cliches of your race abound... biting and chewing...eyes and stomach...enemies and friends... too little too late.. stitch in time...books and covers --- but... one would guess that those defeated who lived were simply thankful for escape at the time, and running to become better prepared for the next excursion. It is sure that Goldfish will be considering a return visit to dechooseor!

Your excess military force finds itself bored, having done as much damage as they reasonably could.
You are not 100% sure, but you do not remember seeing so many dead Sacrificer when you arrived...
ImageImage
Drought
Forum Expert
ID: 0

Re: is this a bug , they have no defence and i sitll lost

Now, I dont play this, but the following states he has twice the defense power then you.

The forces of dechooseor rush in full force, and inflict 2,344,315 damage on Goldfish's forces!
It was confirmed that 1 of Goldfish's forces fell at the hands of dechooseor's assult.

The forces of Goldfish fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 5,440,000 damage on dechooseor's forces!
They managed to eradicate 54 of dechooseor's troops.
a very bad hairdo
BarelyAllen
Forum Expert
Alliance: Justice League
Race: Speedster
ID: 1996821
Alternate name(s): Amag

His MS power added to his defence and killed you.
-Silence will fall-

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Need a sig? Want one of the ones on display in the spoiler edited for your use? Just ask.

http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=174250 feedback
Coulson
Forum Regular
Alliance: S.H.I.E.L.D.
Race: Human
ID: 75836

No bug.

Your MS's made no dent in his but his bombed your troops to hell.

Closed. This is not a bug.
Any Questions PM me.

Return to “Bugs/Glitches”