Feedback (Psyko/Juliette_2012)

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Feedback (Psyko/Juliette_2012)

You like us? We like you.

Let us know why you do (not) like us! What did we (not) do for you? How did we (not) help you with your issues? What is your general impression of us? :D

We'd like to know your opinion of our version of section procedure, our methods, posting, treatment of cases, and any other opinions you may have about us and our role(s) as Ombudsman/Understudy.

Cheers,
Juliette (Putina) and Psyko (Medvedeva)
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
ID: 0
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

Re: Feedback

Personally, i think you are out of your minds! Madder than a box of squirrels, sillier than a sausage with silly written on it in bright red marker pen, dafter than an incredibly daft brush doing a jazz hands dance with a dancing fool.

But then I'm also of the mind that if you are blessed enough to find yourself here in this thread for any other reason than opining on it (like me) you are a darn sight luckier than you would be if i was in charge because in my day i operated a "three strikes" rule that would remove you from the forum faster than you could say "Goo be nimble, Goo be quick, grab your humiliation stick".

What you do here is utterly commendable and, funnily enough, the reason for the commendation has just recently been pointed out by someone abusing the Ombudsman system today. It was quite rightly pointed out that The Ombudsman is not for having a chatty old time despite your ban and for you to get on with just about exactly the same type of stupid disrespectful behaviour you were doing to get you the ban in the first place. It is exactly this type of person who would utterly convince me that this idea is madder than Mad Jack McMadden, winner of last year's Mad Man competition.

So i say all credit to you, you insane wonderful folk...if it were down to me i'd spend the Ombudsman resources on watching out for re-registering twerps who think that the IP they have been leased is an excuse for carrying on disruptive behaviour. Sadly, my point of view leaves lots of possibly regretful folk who honestly want to learn to mend the error of their ways banned and voiceless.

Let it be written, anyone deemed naughty enough (temporarily or otherwise) to be locked in this area and to possibly be reading my opinion, should hold in mind that it was much much tougher when Goo™ had a hammer!
:smt021

-GhostyGoo™
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**
_willie_
Forum Elite
Race: Forgotten

epic post...
MOD SPEAK
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Best Oms couple so far, by far.

Both are intelligent, both are extremely active and handle cases in good time.

Both are respectable.

Both will be tough shoes to fill.
Image ImageImageImage
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

:-k

*Like*
_Bjorn_
Forum Irregular

i gotta say dealing with Psyko was very easy and she was very polite :)
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

form fist wrote:i gotta say dealing with Psyko was very easy and she was very polite :)
;) Ha! She is indeed the most polite one.
Thank you for your feedback. (Thanks to all who gave feedback so far.)

@Goo; you and I need a word. ;) And the word is ..
Psyko
The Irresistible

Cersei Lannister wrote:
form fist wrote:i gotta say dealing with Psyko was very easy and she was very polite :)
;) Ha! She is indeed the most polite one.
I try. 8-[
Cersei Lannister wrote:Thank you for your feedback. (Thanks to all who gave feedback so far.)
What she said.

Thanks Goo, Clarkey, and (now) J_bomb for the feedback. It's greatly appreciated.

To everyone else, our term is coming to an end and we are curious to know how we have performed for the users of this forum over the past 6 months. Get your feedback in while you can! :-)

~Psyko
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
Dubby_CompGamerGeek2
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅTS / TÅF
Race: Magnificent
ID: 83588
Alternate name(s): >> Skype: IrishHighlanders <<
Dublin Warrior, Dubby, Dubs, DW, CGG, DCGG2.
Paul, Paulie Boy!, Paulie, PAULIE!!!, PAULIE BOY!!!, Paul James, etc.

I wish to support a re-election campaign. :smt060
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Pfff. They should learn to read :smt043

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”