game cops needed!!

Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

game cops needed!!

need 2 'game cops' that are willing to:

go through the logs, find feeders;

investigate reports of feeders by others;

discuss (politely) banned users who can explain it all...and how they were not feeding it just looked that way...

be responsilble with the powers.

Voting seems best way to get said users...so ... nominate yourself and/or vote for others please!
the results of the game cops will be public (along with the galactic attack logs) ...

to clarify: the voting is to pick the 2 game cops.
The cops will be solely responsible for bannings (although answerable in general to the community of course, but not for any one decision).

thank you.
admin jason.
Don't make me use this!!!
Scenester
Forum Regular

Re: game cops needed!!

Sounds like great fun.

However, could you elaborate the voting system?
A system where only the 2 cops are allowed to vote, or the entire community?
I think the decision should ly solely on the two cops, else people will get ban-voted for just being unkind.
Mothership The PukingRainbow
Coulson
Forum Regular
Alliance: S.H.I.E.L.D.
Race: Human
ID: 75836

I volunteer.

@Scenester. The voting system is only for initially picking the game cops.
SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict
Race: System Lord
Alternate name(s): Ancient God Anubis

I would also like to volunteer myself for this job.
I am quite active, I look through the logs alot and also have found out alot of feeders from last era.
JamesBrown2020
Fledgling Forumer

good luck to the winner
Last edited by JamesBrown2020 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
ID: 0
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

Due to my antiquity can i have 3 votes? In this order:

1. Hippyfool
2. Teyla
3. Myself

EDIT I: The Phantom Edit
Oh Lordy...i know from first hand experience what i might be letting myself in for. I do love quantum though, i would certainly devote more time to make it fair for everyone else at a cost of time spent enjoying such.

EDIT II: The Clone Edit
Post Script - i LOVE the definition of "feeding" shown on the command centre is awesome and, in my opinion, needs to stay for a while. At the very least it will serve to eliminate the "i did not realise" factor of policing feeding.
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**
HippyFool
Forum Elder

I nominate myself...

Everyone knows who I am and how to contact me. I know how to see someone getting fed from a mile off, and I can tell a feed hit from a lucky hit!

I am also always active and monitoring the game...and I have been bugging people to get a game mod for ages! :smt117

_______
Oh and while I am on a thread that you (Jason) will probably look at... can we remove the 10 attacks per 30 secs limit now?...sorta not needed anymore and just a pain in the butt!

Also can we get peoples ENTIRE army (including entertainers) in brackets next to the current shown army size (which does not include entertainers), as it is too hard to keep track of peoples total army sizes.

:smt081
Last edited by HippyFool on Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MSN = paddy_pan@hotmail.com

Naq sold to date: 6168tril

Trade Feedback- http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=105680 :)
Mikgamer
Forum Regular
Alliance: Leaf Leaderz
Race: lulz

1. hippy
2. feri
3. affy

Spoiler
2011 - Diplomatic Alliance of the Year (Leaf Village)
2010 - War of the Year (The Legion vs. MaYHeM/ChAoS)
2009 - Noob moment of the year runner up: Clarkey's Breakdown (involved deleting my account lulz)
sarparto
Forum Regular

1. hippy
2. feri
3. affy
HippyFool
Forum Elder

Lol although Affy would make an amazing and hilarious game cop.... I hate to say it but I don't think he is active enough to do it...

If people want to vote him in then I certainly wont argue if he gets in...but I think Affy himself will agree that he doesn't have the time!

MSN = paddy_pan@hotmail.com

Naq sold to date: 6168tril

Trade Feedback- http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=105680 :)
SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict
Race: System Lord
Alternate name(s): Ancient God Anubis

sarparto wrote:1. hippy
2. feri
3. affy

Mikgamer wrote:1. hippy
2. feri
3. affy

#2...
Thanks for the laugh lads but I believe Akhal was a main culprit of being fed last wave...

Also, you two don't even play Q so wonder why you voted for Feri....Interesting....
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

They both did, and deserve their say

Hippy and S1eepy if you can bother the fool
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
sarparto
Forum Regular

SÅTÅN 666 wrote:
2. feri
3. affy

2. feri
3. affy

#2...
Thanks for the laugh lads but I believe Akhal was a main culprit of being fed last wave...

Also, you two don't even play Q so wonder why you voted for Feri....Interesting....

Yes I play Q and according to the rules for last era, if not every era before it, Akhal didn't break the feeding rule. You may not like it; but, according to the rules of the era he literally did nothing wrong.
Mikgamer
Forum Regular
Alliance: Leaf Leaderz
Race: lulz

sarparto wrote:
SÅTÅN 666 wrote:
2. feri
3. affy

2. feri
3. affy

#2...

Yes I play Q and according to the rules for last era, if not every era before it, Akhal didn't break the feeding rule. You may not like it; but, according to the rules of the era he literally did nothing wrong.

Ditto. You could question if we said kikaz now as he no doubt would continue to feed or be fed regardless of rules. akhal/feri is always a respectable player as anyone that knows him more than just being a jealous competitor.

And as long as I am around the GW community my opinion will always count as I have been playing Q on and off for a long time. There are very few people that have played it consistently wave in and wave out so with that logic only a small handful of people's votes should count. I know that there are other good candidates out there but those are just the three that came to my mind first.

Spoiler
2011 - Diplomatic Alliance of the Year (Leaf Village)
2010 - War of the Year (The Legion vs. MaYHeM/ChAoS)
2009 - Noob moment of the year runner up: Clarkey's Breakdown (involved deleting my account lulz)
sarparto
Forum Regular

HippyFool wrote:Lol although Affy would make an amazing and hilarious game cop.... I hate to say it but I don't think he is active enough to do it...

If people want to vote him in then I certainly wont argue if he gets in...but I think Affy himself will agree that he doesn't have the time!

I did think of that after posting it. GhostyGoo would probably be my alternate for Affy if Affy decide's he isn't active enough. He's been more than reasonable, and fair, in my brief interactions with him.

Return to “For Admin -Bugs”