Commander

El_Ryune
Forum Regular
Alliance: Eternal Knights
Race: System Lord
ID: 33236

Commander

There doesn't seem to be a way to leave your commander other than making somebody else your commander. I would like to make myself my commander or have none.
Spoiler
byrne_1 wrote:My old alliance. ](*,)

Old EoB back in its peak, would of massed back with style. I cant see any come back this time.

So sad to see this.

Out of the all the alliances, you massed. Eob and maybe Eternal Knights could of done damage in their prime.
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

Re: Commander

Make yourself CO then kick yourself as officer, or get your commander to do it
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
El_Ryune
Forum Regular

Thanks Jason but there isn't an option to make myself my own commander and mine is not available to kick me.
Spoiler

Old EoB back in its peak, would of massed back with style. I cant see any come back this time.

So sad to see this.

Out of the all the alliances, you massed. Eob and maybe Eternal Knights could of done damage in their prime.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

El_Ryune wrote:Thanks Jason but there isn't an option to make myself my own commander and mine is not available to kick me.
Yes, Jason did not read that this is about NewGrounds. ;)

Commander system is currently undergoing maintenance. Bear with us while we work this out. :D
El_Ryune
Forum Regular

Juliette, thank you for the swift reply.
Spoiler

So sad to see this.

Juliette
Verified
The Queen

To dismiss an officer, go to their stats page, and you can 'Dismiss this user'. You will find a button in the place where you would find the 'Make this user my Commander' button otherwise.
El_Ryune
Forum Regular

Juliette that is helpful only if you are the commander. There isn't an option that lets you leave on your own (except to make a different person your commander) or that allows you to become your own commander. The whole reason I brought this up is in the event that the person you made commander becomes inactive you cant leave them without joining somebody else.
Spoiler

So sad to see this.

Juliette
Verified
The Queen

El_Ryune wrote:Juliette that is helpful only if you are the commander. There isn't an option that lets you leave on your own (except to make a different person your commander) or that allows you to become your own commander. The whole reason I brought this up is in the event that the person you made commander becomes inactive you cant leave them without joining somebody else.
It is a trap. :-D

Besides, inactive commanders are the best, in that they will not use their 'I can see you'-ability on you. Active CO's will. ;)

We will look into being COless.
El_Ryune
Forum Regular

Ha ha, trap is right.. I'm not too worried about the "see you" ability.

I am concerned with the inactive commander because that means they're not improving their account and not improving means they really aren't giving me any added benefits.

Thanks again for staying on top of this even if it's only a minor nuisance at worst.
Spoiler

So sad to see this.

Coulson
Forum Regular
Alliance: S.H.I.E.L.D.
Race: Human
ID: 75836

El_Ryune wrote:Ha ha, trap is right.. I'm not too worried about the "see you" ability.

I am concerned with the inactive commander because that means they're not improving their account and not improving means they really aren't giving me any added benefits.

Thanks again for staying on top of this even if it's only a minor nuisance at worst.
NG COs don't give you any bonus man.
El_Ryune
Forum Regular

Gregor Clegane wrote: NG COs don't give you any bonus man.

I didn't know that, but good to know regardless. So other than just belonging to a group or showing allegiance to a specific person there is really no reason to have a commander.

This only furthers my reason to be able to leave one on my own.
Spoiler

So sad to see this.

™LoT
Forum Regular
Alliance: TDD
Race: Furlings
Alternate name(s): Gods and Goddess of the Anunnaki

you have no bonus from CO or officer...so for the moment this option is only"for fun":D

Juliette's edit (19/10/12): *closed*

Return to “Bugs/Glitches”