ME bug and planet bug

WoofyBear
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Ω TITAN
Race: BEAR
ID: 8008

ME bug and planet bug

Ok, so i reset my Temp ME june 1. Only two incoming attacks on me and both were someone taking back a planet I took from them...

Planets Lost 2
Naquadah Lost 79,150
Untrained Lost 0
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att on You) 0
Attack Turns Used Against You 30
Plus/Minus 0

can someone explain why I lost naq when someone did a planet steal??

Planet bug... (could be related somehow to the ME bug above)

The way I understand it is SUPPOSED to work is, the facilities are supposed to be removed right after you take a planet (destroyed in the attack) and you do not get any boost for 24 hours and can not merlin for 12 hours.

I took some planets... I noticed that the turn after I took them (naq and UP planets) that i got the boost right away from them and the facilities that were destroyed did not get removed from the planet until 12 hours after they were taken.

The merlin aspect of it works as it is supposed to, but the boosts are given right away.. Im not complaining by any means, but it could be a bug that really messes with things when you go to update planets again..

"...Although I have made a career out of remodeling the truth into convenient shapes while taking possession of commodities legally belonging to others. I would dispute the fact that what I've done has been wrong. Legally yes, but you should know that the universe is not by nature an equitable distributor of good health and good fortune."

FeedBack
Spoiler
Spoiler
Everyone else has nice little quotes about them in their sig.. I thought this one would be snazzy...
AeonKnight wrote: You know you single Handedly made nearly all of them inacitve. well done.
Spoiler
Cobolt wrote:
Another important thing regarding such things are that I also feel that my "shadow" shouldn´t be "everywhere" in the alliance. A legacy is in my opinion a good thing as long as it is on a foundation level, values and such. But if it seeps to much into things it is very hard for current leadership to make own policy as ppl tend to referr to "old ways" wich rarely are up to date.... As I have said to other leaders, it was never my intention to try to keep the alliance as a static entity - infact quite the opposite, I was adamant to keep evolving the alliance according to how the game developed, only thing I felt needed to be solid is the sprit, heart and foundation of Titans that in my opinion could be described with a few words - "good guys". :)
[/quote]
Spoiler
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:
Kjarkur wrote:
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:DDE SUCK...that is all!!!
Bring it on TAF. ;)
TAF posted that?!?!...I thought ~DP~did!!!
Osiris™ wrote:
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:DDE SUCK...that is all!!!

If there is anything you do suck on then its my back vagina ;)
You sir must like men doesn't mean I do and if I did KJ would be my type I don't go after bottom feeders :smt078
ZERO
Spoiler
On 1/14/14, at 5:12 PM, Dean Bailey Z E R O 1907332 HVE Canadia wrote:
> glad his return overshadowed our betrayal.
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

Re: ME bug and planet bug

You have always got the boost right away, although you are right about the facility loss, that used to happen the turn after it was taken.
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
wasmguy
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 68961
Alternate name(s): Western Warrior

WoofyBear wrote:Ok, so i reset my Temp ME june 1. Only two incoming attacks on me and both were someone taking back a planet I took from them...

Planets Lost 2
Naquadah Lost 79,150
Untrained Lost 0
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att on You) 0
Attack Turns Used Against You 30
Plus/Minus 0

can someone explain why I lost naq when someone did a planet steal??

Not a game changer but still happenning

Military Records and Achievements
AS OF Jul 13, 02:20

Planets Lost 1
Naquadah Lost 79,619
Attack Turns Used Against You 15

Also sab reports are wrong, the amount of spies returning listed is the old 95% value, not the 94% value that actually does (and should) come back

With extreme stealth and malice, your 1,000,000 Covert Ops sneak into the realm of XXXXX .

Your Covert Ops move stealthily through the lands of XXXXX undetected, leaving a trail of destruction.

950000 of your Covert Ops returned to provide this report.
Coulson
Forum Regular
Alliance: S.H.I.E.L.D.
Race: Human
ID: 75836

Sab's also not counted properly in ME.

I sab should count weapons damaged and spies lost.
I'm get sabbed should count weapons lost and spies killed.

Return to “Bugs Archive”