Idea

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Idea

I think that anybody who has a more powerful element to their account (ascended or main) they should not be able to use that entity to attack another.

It'd be much better and we can evolve from being a war game, into the 21st century and we can start revolutions in our respective countries instead of being on the internet?

Edit: Been thinking. It could be attributed to the United Nations.

"The United Nations have imposed sanctions on the defending nation. Resolutions in place cause you to think twice about your actions..."
Last edited by Field Marshall on Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

Re: Idea

:smt025 :smt025 ??
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

Re: Idea

Field Marshall wrote:It'd be much better and we can evolve from being a war game, into the 21st century and we can start revolutions in our respective countries instead of being on the internet?

Tyler Durden ftw :D

Field Marshall wrote:I think that anybody who has a more powerful element to their account (ascended or main) they should not be able to use that entity to attack another.

There are a lot of these suggestions knocking around. Argh, he has a big TOC don't let him hit me. Argh, he has a big covert, don't let him sab me. Implementing any of these elements would be silly. reduce the differentials between lvls, by all means, but as soon as you say they can't hit me it gets ridiculous...

Return to “Game Suggestions”