Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Why all this outrage over this while nobody cared about that

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... atred.html

People doing christianophobic actions like the woman using a chainsaw against a cross are not even considered as a bad thing. I have watched the video of their "punk prey" and damn it was awful crap and really disrespectful towards the believers present in the church when it happened. Of course it appears as "extreme" to our countries to face a two years sentence for doing this disrespectful trolling, considering we usually go nowhere near the sentences written in law codes to condemn things, but apparently the maximum could have been 7 years.

On the other hand, I barely heard anything about this on the media except few small articles:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... itter.html

Two years sentence for trolling to death an orthodox church disrespecting to a point the believers INSIDE the church (I put emphasis on the "inside" fact, was not in front which would be totally different) causes international screaming; while a journalist's tweet facing death penalty barely caused any criticism. Isn't there something wrong in this world? (sure Saudi Arabia is a well-known theocracy so it's expected from them to have much more extreme stances than Russia, but still...would be an opportunity to denounce their extreme positions)
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Drought
Forum Expert
ID: 0

Re: Why all this outrage over this while nobody cared about

a very bad hairdo
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

This is the same thing.

They probably have deep disrespect towards orthodox community to do such a horribly awful performance into their main cathedral. They don't feel any remorse about having done that. I don't have any pity for their case, about their silly buzz-commercial trial to be worldwide known.
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

You mean there is still life in this part of the forum!?! i thought i had driven it all away! :?

On topic, Jim, are you seriously trying to make sense of why things happen when it comes to religion, religious zealots and the court system???

All 3 individually make no sense, let alone when 1 is compared to the other!

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

As long as its not anyone of middle eastern descent, then there very little to no outrage. Cause if it was, it would be " an attack on our freedoms and way of life".
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”