The UP update...

HippyFool
Forum Elder

The UP update...

Ok so now we can see how many units we get per turn. I checked and I (and presumably everyone else) am getting the correct amount per turn.

The number I get per turn is based on my UP + 10% as I am the UP bonus race. I suppose this isn't technically a bug, but shouldn't I be able to raid the amount equal to my total UP after the 10% is added?

Is there any reason that UP shouldn't be like it is on main or quantum... Raw UP (Total UP), e.g 1000 raw (1100 total), and you get 1100 per day, and can raid 1100 per day...

MSN = paddy_pan@hotmail.com

Naq sold to date: 6168tril

Trade Feedback- http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=105680 :)
Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

Re: The UP update...

That'd be pretty sweet, if you ask me >.>
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Regarding the raid capacity: No. The 'Sexy' race would be too much overpowered if the raid capacity included the race focus bonus. ;) Everyone would be Sexy, and trust me, the competition gets younger every day. :P

Regarding displaying Raw vs Actual: You have that already, with the addition of the 'actual UP per turn'. :? Unless I am missing a great reason to do a very simple multiplication (UP per turn * 48) for everyone, there is no reason to include the same value (or a mathematical derivative) twice. If anything, it clutters the page. :)

I am open to suggestions and reasons why it would be a good idea and such.. just rather hesitant to do it. :D
HippyFool
Forum Elder

Juliette wrote:Regarding the raid capacity: No. The 'Sexy' race would be too much overpowered if the raid capacity included the race focus bonus. ;) Everyone would be Sexy, and trust me, the competition gets younger every day. :P

Regarding displaying Raw vs Actual: You have that already, with the addition of the 'actual UP per turn'. :? Unless I am missing a great reason to do a very simple multiplication (UP per turn * 48) for everyone, there is no reason to include the same value (or a mathematical derivative) twice. If anything, it clutters the page. :)

I am open to suggestions and reasons why it would be a good idea and such.. just rather hesitant to do it. :D

Hmm ok, I suppose the sexy race would be overpowered.

As for showing total UP per day, it is ok for now as only sexy race actually have a different figure to what is already shown, so it wouldn't effect too many people. However, what if officers are introduced and they actually add to UP? Then having a total UP shown would be useful.

MSN = paddy_pan@hotmail.com

Naq sold to date: 6168tril

Trade Feedback- http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=105680 :)
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Fair point, I will consider it.

Return to “Bugs/Glitches”