possible second account for farming

Undertow
Forum Newbie

possible second account for farming

http://www.stargatewars.com/stats.php?id=30824

After sending a spy it seemed that this account is only meant for producing as much Naq as possible, it practically has no offencive or defencive means but has a huge unit production and huge amount of miners it seems (or i'm reading the spy report wrong).

So my thought on this is that it's either a farming account or a high player that fell hard, and my bet is on the first.
schuesseled
Forum Expert
ID: 33241

- deleted by rag
Last edited by schuesseled on Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
12agnar0k be taking over this here account, argh!

12agnar0k
Forum Addict
ID: 0

thats not a good acc Army Size: 76,392 , rofl, i have 1.8 mil army, ... what was the point of this thread ?
Undertow
Forum Newbie

what i meant with this, is that i suspect this is a second account made by someone for the sole purpose that it generates lots and lots of Naq. It has hardly any offencive and defencive capabilities, but has a large Naq generating capability, and also it's an asgard and it lacks the most useful asgard tech, which is the holographic duplication. So it seems someone set it up to generate a lot of Naq and wants to be sure he gets it with every attack he makes.
daivahataka
Forum Irregular

Could just be a long term inert account since it would still continue building UU, which at the miners update would have been changed to miners. Being inert most/all of it's weapons would be gradually destroyed over time.
Artiglio
Forum Regular

how is that a huge amount of miners :?
Sleipnir
Merriest Mod in the West

Honours and Awards

There's hundreds of accounts like that. Even if someone did create it to farm it, everybody else can farm it too. It would only be a problem if the perpetrator logged in, unbanked/sold stuff and then proceeded to attack them. But this should be impossible to do.

Besides, I've run my account with close to 0 stats for a very long time. It helps a lot with the rank modifier, costs very little naq in repairs, costs no troops lost in defense, and if you're online most of the day, farming is not a big problem.

As soon as you build an idiot proof system, somebody else builds a better idiot.

If it moves, kill it. If it doesn't move, kick it until it does move, and then kill it.
GAT-X207
Forum Expert

what huge up are u talking about. a up of close to 600 is not a big up, sure it can be a good farm but from its appearnce its just a inactive account just a sleipnir said

Return to “For Admin Archives”