First HD Pictures from NASA's Curiosity rover on MARS.......

[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

First HD Pictures from NASA's Curiosity rover on MARS.......

First HD Pictures from NASA's Curiosity rover on MARS. (Panorama).

http://panoramas.dk/mars/greeley-haven.html

With all our modern technology (especially classified, buried, killed, suppressed and hidden technologies), the best we can do is invent ever greater ways to kill en-mass when this is the kind of things we should be doing.

the amount of money spent killing ourselves and the planet sickens me, but things like this give me hope that mankind will very soon grow the **Filtered** up and reach for the stars.

/Rant.

This is truly amazing: http://panoramas.dk/mars/greeley-haven.html

Expand the picture to full screen and use the + and - signs on the bottom right hand corner to zoom in and out.

the "red planet" is not so red :-)

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
_Bjorn_
Forum Irregular

Re: First HD Pictures from NASA's Curiosity rover on MARS...

[KMA]Avenger wrote:First HD Pictures from NASA's Curiosity rover on MARS. (Panorama).

With all our modern technology (especially classified, buried, killed, suppressed and hidden technologies), the best we can do is invent ever greater ways to kill en-mass when this is the kind of things we should be doing.

the amount of money spent killing ourselves and the planet sickens me, but things like this give me hope that mankind will very soon grow the **Filtered** up and reach for the stars.

/Rant.

Expand the picture to full screen and use the + and - signs on the bottom right hand corner to zoom in and out.

yeh so then we can go to other planets and kill them why cant humans just be content with staying on earth
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Mori Takamoto wrote:
yeh so then we can go to other planets and kill them why cant humans just be content with staying on earth

Are you an isolationist or something?

Because that will not expand our knowledge and understanding of the universe. without knowledge you cannot grow in understanding.
Without exploration you stagnate. if that happens, what's the point of life?

In learning and understanding more you start to ask more questions. never fear running out of answers, fear running out of questions (isn't that someone's quote already?).

This is all basic stuff. and if you fear taking our current social system to the stars then you have missed the point of life and where we are going as a species. you should just spend the rest of your life in an unconscious state. you will be happier for it :)

-David Icke
_Bjorn_
Forum Irregular

so you lower your self to insulating me? i was just stating that we don't deserve to go to other planets because of the way we treat ares. till humans are smart enough not to destroy planets and animals i don't believe we should go to any other planets. you know what will happen we will just go to another planet and destroy that one because we as in the human race are destructive by nature and till we get past that we don't deserve to expand are knowledge.
Drought
Forum Expert
ID: 0

Mori Takamoto wrote:so you lower your self to insulating me? i was just stating that we don't deserve to go to other planets because of the way we treat ares. till humans are smart enough not to destroy planets and animals i don't believe we should go to any other planets. you know what will happen we will just go to another planet and destroy that one because we as in the human race are destructive by nature and till we get past that we don't deserve to expand are knowledge.

who are you to judge ?

humanity doesn't live up to your standards and now we don't 'deserve' to go to outer space ?

aye man .... dig a hole
a very bad hairdo
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Mori Takamoto wrote:so you lower your self to insulating me? i was just stating that we don't deserve to go to other planets because of the way we treat ares. till humans are smart enough not to destroy planets and animals i don't believe we should go to any other planets. you know what will happen we will just go to another planet and destroy that one because we as in the human race are destructive by nature and till we get past that we don't deserve to expand are knowledge.

Look, i'm not trying to insult you but you have such a narrow point of view and cannot see that things will not be this way for ever. the social system will change, it has to change. the day will come when people will demand more from their leaders and these destructive wars and way of life will stop. it has to stop, the alternative doesn't bear thinking about.

Now that's out of the way, the future is man going to the stars.

-David Icke
KnowLedge
Forum Elite
Race: Lord of all Daimon
ID: 0

Its beautiful. I wonder why the sky is so white, and I can't spot the sun or other moons or anything, wonder why.

It's quite sad that we most likely will not get to see outerspace like the science fiction worlds of star trek and star gate got to see it all, all becuase we spend too much on military.

[KMA]Avenger wrote:First HD Pictures from NASA's Curiosity rover on MARS. (Panorama).

/Rant.

ask me anything, i shell provide you free knowledge

Untrained Units Sold : 1245 Million UU

Am I a Good trader??
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=114491
HellGirl is my **Filtered**!
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

What find amazing is the fact we killed all life on Mars...you all forget about that don't ya!
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Field Marshall wrote:What find amazing is the fact we killed all life on Mars...you all forget about that don't ya!
Not we. Earth.
Dubby_CompGamerGeek2
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅTS / TÅF
Race: Magnificent
ID: 83588
Alternate name(s): >> Skype: IrishHighlanders <<
Dublin Warrior, Dubby, Dubs, DW, CGG, DCGG2.
Paul, Paulie Boy!, Paulie, PAULIE!!!, PAULIE BOY!!!, Paul James, etc.

the martian sky is probably so white because the atmosphere is so thin,

mostly a result of mars smaller size. :)

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”