who can draw here?

A place general forum talk, not related to ingame discussions.
harshfello
Forum Regular
Alliance: TAF
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Melloyello heining. Harshfello noob the list goes on :)

who can draw here?

[*]I recently lost my friend to cancer this last week he was only 20 i cant draw worth a damn and want to get a tattoo in his memory i can offer anything. if the can make me a cross made from barbwire only i want it to be a square cross prefer 2-3barbs on each side of the cross and 1 on each end point so 4 single on ends and 2-3 on each half of the 4points with enough space to putt BRETT in caps and bold in the center of it i know its a lot to ask but its going to be a memorial tattoo so please help me if u can.
Last edited by harshfello on Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Coulson
Forum Regular
Alliance: S.H.I.E.L.D.
Race: Human
ID: 75836

Re: please read i need help

Good tattooshops'll allow you to have a sketch made by their artist as part of setting your tat.
If they don't have an artist who can hack it don't go there.

Stay strong overwatch. I'm sorry to hear about your friend.
harshfello
Forum Regular

Thanks thats the thing are shops around here sux he was diagnosed last fall and in may his treatments were working and it was all but gone and poof it came back and spread like wildfire to his heart :( i just want a rough sketch of what itd look like without paying 50 just to draw a sketch .
Drought
Forum Expert

I moved the topic to misc instead of deletion or dump, this out of respect for your deceased friend.

As to the reason, it is not allowed in the market section to bargain / trade for none game related matters. I had pondered about the signature section, but that is also a bit of market and did not fit in my opinion too. So misc it is.

My condolences, take care, and good luck with the tattoo, its a nice gesture, though I feel the need to remind you these things tend to be permanent, or leave an ugly mark.

Dodgers.
a very bad hairdo
harshfello
Forum Regular

Duck Dodgers wrote:I moved the topic to misc instead of deletion or dump, this out of respect for your deceased friend.

As to the reason, it is not allowed in the market section to bargain / trade for none game related matters. I had pondered about the signature section, but that is also a bit of market and did not fit in my opinion too. So misc it is.

My condolences, take care, and good luck with the tattoo, its a nice gesture, though I feel the need to remind you these things tend to be permanent, or leave an ugly mark.

Dodgers.

Yhabks duck i thought it went to black market bc i was offering turns , and i know thats why im asking someone who can draw i cant draw a stickman without nessing up lol. This would be my 6th tat. And i dont regret any of them just cant draw and want to see how it could potentionally look.
Drought
Forum Expert

Re: who can draw here?

No worries, enough folks around here able to make nice images.
Just not sure if the theme/request is up their alley.
a very bad hairdo
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

Your best bet would probably be look around online for something that appeals to you, then just ask them to put the writing on it, or, put the writing on yourself?
harshfello
Forum Regular

Andy! wrote:Your best bet would probably be look around online for something that appeals to you, then just ask them to put the writing on it, or, put the writing on yourself?

Andy what im asking for is no were to be found its a one of a kind idea why i need someone to show me a roigh sketch of it dont got to be perfect just so i get the idea of how it could look. In my mind it looks pretty bad filtered lol....
harshfello
Forum Regular

Andy! wrote:Your best bet would probably be look around online for something that appeals to you, then just ask them to put the writing on it, or, put the writing on yourself?

Andy what im asking for is no were to be found its a one of a kind idea why i need someone to show me a roigh sketch of it dont got to be perfect just so i get the idea of how it could look. In my mind it looks pretty bad filtered lol.... stupid phone.. cant spell. anyways i did look it up on bing and google to no help.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Could you make a schematic of this on cubed paper? Your description does not compute. :)
Coulson
Forum Regular
Alliance: S.H.I.E.L.D.
Race: Human
ID: 75836

Juliette wrote:Could you make a schematic of this on cubed paper? Your description does not compute. :)

I'd be surprised. You're asking him to draw the picture himself?
harshfello
Forum Regular

Gregor Clegane wrote:
Juliette wrote:Could you make a schematic of this on cubed paper? Your description does not compute. :)

I'd be surprised. You're asking him to draw the picture himself?

http://pickandprintgallery.files.wordpr ... .jpg?w=370

Took me a while but i found one close as im gonna get i suppose this one needs editing but i suppose it ll be the best.. however after seeing this i thought of another idea for one maybe a plain standard vross with holes zig zaging thru with barbwire zig zaging thru the holes... im jot sure witch would look better..
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Alternatively you could 'stitch' the cross to your skin with barbed wire (this requires a truly good tattoo shop, so move to a place where they have those or increase your budget, your idea is great and could be fan-tat-stic, but you need someone with vision to make it work).

So you could go with a 'stock' cross (full metal or wood variant, both look solid) with the name of your friend and anything you would add; this cross is stitched to your skin with barbed wire, creating a faux relief with a very manly look.
Like this, but obviously a lot better executed; does illustrate the idea of stitching things together.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Building on the above image you could swap out the wooden cross with metal inlaid with gold and blood red rubies; name of your friend could be in there between the gold, the blood and the barbed wire. :)

Alternatively something like this is also an interesting food-for-thought example: [spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

[spoiler2=]A guy I know has this, but smaller: (I do not recommend it.)
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler][/spoiler2]
harshfello
Forum Regular

Ive already seen the first two and ivalready decided against them as they dont really standout and really arent all that appealing lol. As for the 3rdvone i a. Would never get one on my head and 2 it just looks plain stupid i never thought of putting the stitching on though should of i am trying to get my other tattoo re worked with stitching lilol. Thanks for your input though :)

Return to “This, That, Those, and Them”