Hurricane Party

A place general forum talk, not related to ingame discussions.
DaDigi
Forum Elder
Alliance: I hate all equally
Race: Tri-athalon
ID: 46811

Hurricane Party

To those of you, who like me, are in the path of STORMPOCALYPSE 2012 - stay safe!
DaDigi
Former Moderator for Market & Suggestions/Reports
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: Hurricane Party

A class 1 hurricane. :) Yes.. hardly the Frankenstorm that was mentioned. :-D

Still, good luck and stay safe. :D
harshfello
Forum Regular
Alliance: TAF
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Melloyello heining. Harshfello noob the list goes on :)

:-$ the media wants us all to be freaked out so they can raise gas and food prices. I would love to see this storm lol. Ill be making my daily 150 mile drive to work in this storm oddly enough since when is a cat 1 worse then a cat 5? Lol ill be in driving thru west virginia in his "2" feet of snow
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

overwatch wrote::-$ the media wants us all to be freaked out so they can raise gas and food prices. I would love to see this storm lol. Ill be making my daily 150 mile drive to work in this storm oddly enough since when is a cat 1 worse then a cat 5? Lol ill be in driving thru west virginia in his "2" feet of snow
It is an attempt by the media to frustrate the Republican campaign - again. :-D

j/k; apparently there is a possibility that this becomes a superstorm through some cold front thingy.. ah well.. news anchors need something to talk about, right? ;)
harshfello
Forum Regular

Juliette wrote:
overwatch wrote::-$ the media wants us all to be freaked out so they can raise gas and food prices. I would love to see this storm lol. Ill be making my daily 150 mile drive to work in this storm oddly enough since when is a cat 1 worse then a cat 5? Lol ill be in driving thru west virginia in his "2" feet of snow

j/k; apparently there is a possibility that this becomes a superstorm through some cold front thingy.. ah well.. news anchors need something to talk about, right? ;)

Lol.... next it will be Snowacane 2012 all hyp ever wonder how those in the 17oos survived without the news and early warning systems. All a ecuse to rob the the poor some more lol. Besides either way u look at it americas screwed with either canidate lol.
harshfello
Forum Regular

Eärendil wrote:
Juliette wrote:

Cold front thinggy? It now, 2 days running 20* below the normal temperatures down here due to the front and will be for the next week at least we well. Along with the ...'New England' style weather, it's a month early.

Again its not the 1st time the northeast has got hit by a noreaster and wont be the last just hype excuse for people to clear store shelves and raise prices
DaDigi
Forum Elder
Alliance: I hate all equally
Race: Tri-athalon
ID: 46811

It's the tropical system (will be a cat1 when it hits the DelMarVa area, which is only happening because a cold front is manipulating the jet stream to some degree and the storms will combine to bring the next apocalypse (according to CNN).
DaDigi
Former Moderator for Market & Suggestions/Reports
harshfello
Forum Regular

Eärendil wrote:
overwatch wrote:
Eärendil wrote:
Juliette wrote:

Cold front thinggy? It now, 2 days running 20* below the normal temperatures down here due to the front and will be for the next week at least we well. Along with the ...'New England' style weather, it's a month early.

Again its not the 1st time the northeast has got hit by a noreaster and wont be the last just hype excuse for people to clear store shelves and raise prices

I really don't care abot the hurricane, that is only one aspect of the storm.

Agree is it gonna get ugly yes is it going to be historic unlikely unless the ocean temp is still warm to kick it up 2-3 cats. On a side note.
If u add sandy un corspoing to the alphabet a-1 b-2- etc u get the same distance to decmber 21 lol.(just a thought) when push comes to shove only gods will is whats gonna happen your either gonna be safe or your gonna be screwed
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Eärendil wrote:Cold front thinggy? It now, 2 days running 20* below the normal temperatures down here due to the front and will be for the next week at least we well. Along with the ...'New England' style weather, it's a month early.
Very/extremely cold relative, yes.. but hardly the new Ice Age some people make it out to be. :) Cold front thingy might be an understatement, but the exaggerations I have seen on some news sites need balancing.

Do stay warm. Would not want you cooling down on us. :D
donais
Forum Regular
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Dam girl
ID: 4742

well you know it doesnt take much in the upper east coast to ruin **Filtered** (last year irenne, vermont is still rebuilding from that and vermont is a couple hundred miles from the coast). the halloween snow storm of last year I have no power for 10 days. SO there is reason for concern a storm does not need to be a hurricane to cause severe flooding or power outages.

that being said I am in utah and will be flying home to see the aftermath on thursday :P

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Last edited by Stickm@n on Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spoiler'd image.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

I must say it's quite nice to live right in the middle of the continent. Nothing ever happens.

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

SuperSaiyan wrote:
Empy wrote:I must say it's quite nice to live right in the middle of the continent. Nothing ever happens.

unless you go to a sorority at night, amiright? 8)
The sororities come to you, you don't go to them.

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler

Return to “This, That, Those, and Them”