Trading/Selling - Closed

For newcomers to ask questions to the other users... this section will usually answer most questions... requesting resources (naq/UUs/ATs) is not to be done here...
k750i
Forum Newbie

Trading/Selling - Closed

I was hoping for some guidance on selling 3000 AT. If there is a thread somewhere that I have missed please do direct me to it, otherwise I need to know if I can broker at my rank (15,000) and basically just a rough step by step explaining the screens I should see and buttons I should be pushing just to be sure I'm getting it right.
Last edited by k750i on Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wasmguy
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 68961
Alternate name(s): Western Warrior

Re: Trading/Selling

Create a thread here
https://talk.gatewa.rs/viewforum.php?f=91
Just put what you want to sell, your ID and your price

As to the how, make sure you have Full Supporter Status (it shows up next to your name on your Comand Centre page). If you dont have it, you'll either have to ascend/trade 1000 G&R to get it. To set up a trade, go into the private broker (from your market page) and enter their ID then the full trade, or, if they have set it up, check it is the agreed trade and accept.
Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

To set a broker (you need supporter status):

Market > Private Trade Broker > Input player ID, click update > Input goods on both sides of trade > accept > confirm

Fairly simple. Hope it helps.
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"
k750i
Forum Newbie

Thanks for the answers, exactly what I needed to know.
k750i
Forum Newbie

Re: Trading/Selling - Closed

Just before this is closed I do have another question, something that has just occured to me is that having posted the fact i'm selling a large amount of turns I feel like people will have read it and then decided to sit on me waiting for the 3tril. Am I being paranoid?
Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

yes :P

Most traders are respectable and will not hit you for the naq should your bank size be too small to carry it.

If in doubts about a trader, look up their trade feedback threads in the market discussion area.
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
k750i
Forum Newbie

Ahhh yes banking, I didn't realise Secret Temple was storage. I just thought I had 0 Secret Temples.

Anyways cheers for the heads up.

Return to “Newbie/ FAQ Forum”