READ THIS - CRAZY IMPORTANT! (boobs)

HippyFool
Forum Elder

Re: READ THIS - CRAZY IMPORTANT! (boobs)

Mercury Rising wrote:Yes hippy, resources would become a lot more valuable and the stats would definately be proportionately smaller, but in this case i think the old school players can appreciate this, whether there are many still around is another thing.

I think it would slow down quantum, but only short term i was hoping, in the long run i think the excitement factor would attract many more players!

Ah, it would slow things down in terms of everyone having much smaller UP and stats ... but it could be more intense.

I know I would appreciate it :smt110

MSN = paddy_pan@hotmail.com

Naq sold to date: 6168tril

Trade Feedback- http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=105680 :)
Mercury Rising
Forum Irregular

Me too :) numbers will still be numbers after all ;)
Meagen
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: None
Race: System Lord
ID: 103816
Alternate name(s): Åmounet

That sounds entertaining. I say its a good idea. I did like the stats switch idea... but then the person could just take their stats back.

I say... Take the all out war.. and add it to were the inactive die off... Sounds like a great combo to me... But hey what do i know?
[11:18:51 AM] Ulquiorra: Lesson learned, women can do many many things at once, don't annoy them they'll still kick your ass
Scenester
Forum Regular

Meagen wrote:That sounds entertaining. I say its a good idea. I did like the stats switch idea... but then the person could just take their stats back.

I say... Take the all out war.. and add it to were the inactive die off... Sounds like a great combo to me... But hey what do i know?

nothing.
Mothership The PukingRainbow
Meagen
Fledgling Forumer

Ouche... That Hurts... :smt021 :smt022
[11:18:51 AM] Ulquiorra: Lesson learned, women can do many many things at once, don't annoy them they'll still kick your ass
devildog
Fledgling Forumer
Race: USMC
ID: 82504101

Here is another idea to be used and abused by you guys and gals.
Obviously the following is incomplete but its just in the idea stage!!
I even included an intro for the boss to use when opening the era...should he choose to do so.

Masters of the Quantum-verse!

In this Quantum-verse you have the choice of either being the Master or being the servant!
This is not the first time ego’s have collided and leaders of realms have yearned to control all that they come to see or hear!
Every world in this Quantum-verse is of their own belief that they are all powerful.
Some believe themselves to be gods, others indestructible Machines, and others simply believe that THEY are why others exist…to serve them.
But there are also those worlds who have not seen their rulers/leaders for sometime now, and although they have no desire to be conquered… their desire to fight off invaders fades with ever passing day that their Master does not make his/her presence known!

Each one of you could be the Master of your own world! Do you have that insatiable appetite for power, that will lead you to be the Master of all Quantum before you?

Masters of the Quantum-verse!!
1.) Inactive account- An account that has not logged on in the last 24 hours(or time TBD)! These accounts are completely conquerable.
2.) Conquered account- These accounts become part of their masters realm and produce Naquada and slaves(% TBD, possibly escalating for time in Masters realm) for them!
3.) Realm- The collective of conquered planets/worlds under a Masters control.
4.) Escape- A world can escape from their Masters realm- HOW IS TBD! Simply by logging on? Logging on for x-number of consecutive days? Building a defense force to repel the occupying forces?
5.) Stolen worlds- Active users can conquer a world that has already been taken. Thus stealing it from another Masters Realm!
6.) Protecting your world(s)- You must assign a percentage of your home world defense force to deploy as a reactionary force for your conquered worlds defense. Although this does not take away from your home worlds defense, they are more likely to die as well as fight with less vigor when defending foreign soils! And you can assign no more then 50%(or TBD) of your defense forces through out your realm to your various conquered worlds!
HippyFool
Forum Elder

devildog wrote:Here is another idea to be used and abused by you guys and gals.
Obviously the following is incomplete but its just in the idea stage!!
I even included an intro for the boss to use when opening the era...should he choose to do so.

Masters of the Quantum-verse!

In this Quantum-verse you have the choice of either being the Master or being the servant!
This is not the first time ego’s have collided and leaders of realms have yearned to control all that they come to see or hear!
Every world in this Quantum-verse is of their own belief that they are all powerful.
Some believe themselves to be gods, others indestructible Machines, and others simply believe that THEY are why others exist…to serve them.
But there are also those worlds who have not seen their rulers/leaders for sometime now, and although they have no desire to be conquered… their desire to fight off invaders fades with ever passing day that their Master does not make his/her presence known!

Each one of you could be the Master of your own world! Do you have that insatiable appetite for power, that will lead you to be the Master of all Quantum before you?

Masters of the Quantum-verse!!
1.) Inactive account- An account that has not logged on in the last 24 hours(or time TBD)! These accounts are completely conquerable.
2.) Conquered account- These accounts become part of their masters realm and produce Naquada and slaves(% TBD, possibly escalating for time in Masters realm) for them!
3.) Realm- The collective of conquered planets/worlds under a Masters control.
4.) Escape- A world can escape from their Masters realm- HOW IS TBD! Simply by logging on? Logging on for x-number of consecutive days? Building a defense force to repel the occupying forces?
5.) Stolen worlds- Active users can conquer a world that has already been taken. Thus stealing it from another Masters Realm!
6.) Protecting your world(s)- You must assign a percentage of your home world defense force to deploy as a reactionary force for your conquered worlds defense. Although this does not take away from your home worlds defense, they are more likely to die as well as fight with less vigor when defending foreign soils! And you can assign no more then 50%(or TBD) of your defense forces through out your realm to your various conquered worlds!

I love this idea. It is great.

I don't think logging on should make you "escape". Rather, you should have to start a rebellion that takes naq/UU/turns. On the other hand, the "master" could allocate resources to make it harder for people to escape.

I am happy to help you come up with extra details to make this viable. Hopefuly others will have opinions too!

MSN = paddy_pan@hotmail.com

Naq sold to date: 6168tril

Trade Feedback- http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=105680 :)
devildog
Fledgling Forumer
Race: USMC
ID: 82504101

Some worlds would/could be more troublesome for the master then others and he would need to allocate more resources to continue to suppress those revolts.

baby steps...lets keep working at it. Others definitely should join in also.
Arty Bang
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Immortals
Race: Immortal
ID: 30115
Alternate name(s): Arty Bing

I like it also =D>
Arty Bang Ex Quantum Game-Cop
Meagen
Fledgling Forumer

That is quite exceptional. :-D
Mercury Rising
Forum Irregular

My idea is still better [-X . But you could add it to your idea devildog, then quantum would get interesting amongst us active players ;)

Return to “General”