APP 5month wait bug

Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Re: APP 5month wait bug

Thank you for the clarification Sol.
I am sure you know I was not being a smart alec.
Pretty obvious when I do that lulz. ThAnKs see you in the next ascended tourny. :razz:
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

~Dexter Morgan~™ wrote:Thank you for the clarification Sol.
I am sure you know I was not being a smart alec.
Pretty obvious when I do that lulz. ThAnKs see you in the next ascended tourny. :razz:

No problemo, and yeees, although the next one will probably be after the new year, too many parties, work etc. I have had first hand experience with drunk coding :P never works out.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

Sol, how about you just give me max everything just cos I asked :smt050

I do feel for ppl that can't trade APP when they want though for the lesser amount.

oh for the days of only 2000 turns
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Xiaoli
Forum Newbie
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): KayKay

Sol wrote:I fixed one person, because his was an actual bug. And it was people in 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, and most of 2011.

This is getting so annoying, the guy made 2 posts on the forum, guess what, i have the EXACT same issue as him.

Before my previous ascension, in october. i exchanged the APP for turns aswell, and i had no issue converting my newly acuired APP to LF after that. Now i do the same and suddenly there is a waiting time of 5 months to convert APP to LF. Yes seems legit.

Sol wrote:Pfft please, this is a time based game, you can't expect to catch up in a matter of months. I started a new account a week ago ish, had nothing on it, all power ups where 1, and only gained 1 planet per day. With no help at all, and purely just farming I can now attack up to half a mill planet sizes, from about 2k.
You don't need to do 'max' ascensions to catch up. Many people have caught up so far, without the use of APP, people have been doing it for years.
But yes theoretical, if two farmers farm the same amount constantly one will never catch up, that will happen everywhere though even main.

Who is expecting to catch up in a matter of months? I said even with the max ascensions, it will still take a good 2 years, before you will have a top account. Now i am not sure what in your eyes is acceptable. But if i spend 2 years ascending, i expect to have passed all the UKN slackers, who just ascended for the minimal.

Sol wrote:Ascended doesn't cater to cash cows, that in itself is laughable, do you see any black market? The only ways people buy things are from other users farming and selling, hell there isn't even a bank. That is exactly why APP is limited.

Oh come on, then why change the current system, the only people that actually are working hard on ascending, and taking it slow, (Because unlike you think, 80trill+ ascensions actually take months) you can probably count on 1 hand. I would like to see you go on main and produce these ascensions.

I really can't believe i am now stuck with 214,242,312 Ascension Points Available. Will return 91,276,294,503,208 Ascended Life Force for 4 more months, because i traded in turns. While i traded in turns before and it was no problem to convert to LF after it.

Return to “Ascended Bugs Archive”