Ascension

Specific to server: "GateWars: New Grounds"
Elemental91
Forum Newbie
Race: Sonny
ID: 6489

Ascension

Extremely sorry if this is in the wrong thread, of a thread like this is already out there, but I could only find vague answers that made really no sense to me :/

So, I just started playing and ascended once after using my market turns to get a whackload of naquadah and to my surprise everything was reset to 0, the hourly increase of citizens went down a **Filtered** (I believe) And I was staring at my screen with a " WTH :( " face.

So my question is; Why do I want to ascend over and over if I keep losing all my **Filtered** andh ave to spend days to get back on track and are there any ways in perticular I should play as to gain that ascension as fast as possible ?

Looking at some of the other threads I'd think just increase to 33% priests asap and other than that make some offense to get naquadah from random people (mostly unactives?) and keep ascending asap every time ?

Greets,
Elemental
Imperius
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
ID: 96625
Alternate name(s): Apostle

Re: Ascension

u get stronger with every ascension, u dont have to ascend though, but now you have started keep going!!
"Enemies are good. Its means you have stood up for something you believed in..."

~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Everyone fights, no one quits.
Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

While ascending your main focus should be on God Tech and UP.

All will reset to 0, it happens 20 times be ready for it. Don't let it catch you offgaurd again. All naq you have accumulated on ascension, take it out before you do (you will get PPT on ascending) and spend it right away on getting God Tech/UP. Why you ask would you do this to your account over and over again? Well, the power you gain in those 20 levels is overwhelming. If you need any help with the ascension process you can msg me on NG (Zero - 5692) and id be happy to share some tips and tricks i know with you :)
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
Elemental91
Forum Newbie

Cool, thanks for the quick replies guys :)
Elemental91
Forum Newbie

PS: Does Race Technology path and Social Structure have any effects on this? Right now I'm defense, but I'm thinking I should switch to increased pop and also using asgard style (clones) atm, but logically thinking that'd be very bad for gettting lots of pop quick
Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

The race technology path won't do much for speed, just gives u spiffy names, you can set that to whatever your liking is. I've gone with the Harem unit structure with re engineered tech. I like the names for stuff I get :D particular the "Harem" units. :D

As for your specific race, I would heartily recommend the pop race. If you do change race though, do it after you ascend, as I believe it resets you again.
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
Elemental91
Forum Newbie

Ty very much :) Will wait till next ascension

Return to “New Grounds General”