Question:

Specific to server: "GateWars: New Grounds"
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Question:

Ok, this might sound really stupid, but is it allowed to do legitimate fair value trades between your main and NG-Main account? I know you cannot straight up give, but I saw somewhere that trades through the broker work. I understand that you guys are trying to curb feeding, but if the trades are of fair value will you get banned for the trade (If the trading function isn't allowed and it is true that the broker works, this should be fixed so people don't unknowingly do something that would get themselves banned)?
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Re: Question:

Another queston:

What would happen if you spent 1000 GnR points for 250k ascension points without ascending first? Would it be enough to break the game (always looking at ways to break a game, not for gain of course)?
Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

I'm pretty sure you're allowed to trade for 1 naq if you want...

If not... then oops >.> I took the fact that I was able to set the brokers to trade between multi-main to mean that I was allowed to do so...
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

All interaction between the two is allowed, from giving to taking.. normal restrictions apply to 2 accounts attacking others from the same IP, though.
Slim87R wrote:Another queston:

What would happen if you spent 1000 GnR points for 250k ascension points without ascending first? Would it be enough to break the game (always looking at ways to break a game, not for gain of course)?
You would waste your 1000 GnR.

Slim87R wrote:Ok, this might sound really stupid, but is it allowed to do legitimate fair value trades between your main and NG-Main account? I know you cannot straight up give, but I saw somewhere that trades through the broker work. I understand that you guys are trying to curb feeding, but if the trades are of fair value will you get banned for the trade (If the trading function isn't allowed and it is true that the broker works, this should be fixed so people don't unknowingly do something that would get themselves banned)?
We only curb feeding in NG. In Main, the numbers say that it has little to no effect. All interaction is allowed. :)
Slim87R
Forum Expert

It has only been a few hours, and I am already itching to get back into Newgrounds.
Sniperwax
Forum Regular
ID: 0

Juliette wrote:All interaction is allowed. :)

That means you could practice French kissing your NG-Main. That is of course if you needed the practice or heck maybe you are just really into yourself.

1000 GnR sounds like a lot to waste but really it's the MT you are wasting since GnR is mostly useless. I say try it and let us all know.
Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

Sniperwax wrote:
Juliette wrote:All interaction is allowed. :)

That means you could practice French kissing your NG-Main. That is of course if you needed the practice or heck maybe you are just really into yourself.

1000 GnR sounds like a lot to waste but really it's the MT you are wasting since GnR is mostly useless. I say try it and let us all know.

Finally, someone who really understands why I wanted my second account so badly. 8-[
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler

Return to “New Grounds General”